Peyton > Brady?

Whos better, Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?

• Tom Brady

Votes: 48 68.6%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 22 31.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
My friends are trying to argue with me that Peyton is better than Brady. I keep telling them 3>1 but they don't listen. They keep saying to look at his stats and I keep saying look at Brady's rings. I know this site isn't filled with all patriots fans so let me know what you think on this topic. I know everybody has an opinion on this subject so hit me up.

I think they're both very, very good QBs. Each has his strenghts and weaknesses. Each plays the game the way his team needs it to be played. I don't personally get into the "one's better than the other". They're both great.

This has never been discussed before. Thank God someone brought it up.

Welcome to the Planet.

here's the Forehead's stats-

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/12531

here are TBs stats

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/187741

The Forehead has 3 more years in the league then TB.

The stats really aren't a whole lot different based on that.

The Forehead's postseason record- 9-6, 1 SB

TB's postseason record- 12-2, 3 SBs.

BTW, your friends are idiots. I'm sure they were arguing that the Forehead was better before this year as well, and I'm sure phrases like 'system QB' were used in thos arguments.

I'm new around here but I thought I'd put my 2 cents in. IMO Brady and Manning do about the same as far as how well they do. The big difference is that Manning has his "star" reciever and one receiver that is on his way there while Brady doesn't have a lot to work with and still gets the job done. If you were to switch the receivers, I don't see Manning doing quite as well with names like Caldwell & Gaffney.

The Manning vs. Brady topic never gets old :rolleyes:

TurkishNippl3s on 02-08-2007 at 08:48 AM said:
My friends are trying to argue with me that Peyton is better than Brady. I keep telling them 3>1 but they don't listen. They keep saying to look at his stats and I keep saying look at Brady's rings. I know this site isn't filled with all patriots fans so let me know what you think on this topic. I know everybody has an opinion on this subject so hit me up.
here ya go......

take it, it's my gift to you, call it your own, lay it on them boys

3 Rings > 3,000 Commercials

:thumb: :manning: :thumb:

I'm new here and I'm surprised no one brought it up. I was expecting someone to say wow this is getting old.

Why isn't Ben Roflloler on this list?

I'm wicked pissed now.

TurkishNippl3s on 02-08-2007 at 09:01 AM said:
I'm new here and I'm surprised no one brought it up. I was expecting someone to say wow this is getting old.

See post #3.

TurkishNippl3s on 02-08-2007 at 09:01 AM said:

Wow, this is getting old ;)

Welcome aboard.

What's a "turkish nipple" :huh: Is that different from an American nipple?

Turkish Nipples are nicer than american nipples. Thats my opinionated but it is my opinion. And the person who pointed out Post #3, I know they said that and I was just stating that i was surprised.

Did anyone realize that there were two African-American coaches in the SuperBowl?

Seriously though, you can't go wrong either way. I prefer Brady but that shouldn't shock anyone as I'm a NE fan. I'd be hard-pressed to find any NE fan who would prefer Manning and vice-versa.

TurkishNippl3s on 02-08-2007 at 09:10 AM said:
Turkish Nipples are nicer than american nipples. Thats my opinionated but it is my opinion. And the person who pointed out Post #3, I know they said that and I was just stating that i was surprised.

I think you're misunderstanding post #3. It's layered with sarcasm minus the "welcome". I've been here maybe a month and this debate has been beaten death. Don't get me wrong, it's a good topic and all, I just have a feeling it's been discussed already. Welcome :thumb:

Fully Tilted on 02-08-2007 at 08:11 AM said:
Seriously though, you can't go wrong either way. I prefer Brady but that shouldn't shock anyone as I'm a NE fan. I'd be hard-pressed to find any NE fan who would prefer Manning and vice-versa.
True, true. Very true.

I like to look for common ground. At least we can all agree that we wouldn't want Rex as our starter.

Fully Tilted on 02-08-2007 at 09:11 AM said:
Did anyone realize that there were two African-American coaches in the SuperBowl?

Lovie Smith was the first black coach to lose a Superbowl

Manning is better, I think Brady is going the other way.
Maybe that shoulder issue that is on the injury list every week if really a problem, he made some BAD throws this year.

Sorry for the sarcasm. I haven't had enough coffee yet.

cka203 on 02-08-2007 at 08:52 AM said:
I think they're both very, very good QBs. Each has his strenghts and weaknesses. Each plays the game the way his team needs it to be played. I don't personally get into the "one's better than the other". They're both great.
Personally, I think Brady is MUCH MUCH MUCH better than Manning, and that I wish only bad things upon Manning and his entire family, including his father and brother. Painful bad things.

It's very simple.

Brady's had 3 postseasons end in Super Bowl victories, 2 in losses.

Manning's had 5 postseasons end in losses, 1 in a Super Bowl victory.

Back