Peyton > Brady?

Whos better, Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?

• Tom Brady

Votes: 48 68.6%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 22 31.4%

• Total voters
Seriously, I don't think all of Peyton's endorsement money goes to charity. Also, Brady does more with less on the offense (and when I mean more, I mean championships).

It's true. I believe the majority of it is put into the PeyBack Foundation which is Peyton's organization for helping disadvantaged youth in Indiana, Tennessee, and Louisiana. He also gives a great deal to places like the Riley Children's Hospital here in Indiana. He's a good guy. Just like Brady. I still say they're equally awesome...just different.

C'mon RG, Jaric's got credibility. Just not breasts. They're not the same thing...;)

TurkishNippl3s on 02-08-2007 at 08:48 AM said:
My friends are trying to argue with me that Peyton is better than Brady. I keep telling them 3>1 but they don't listen. They keep saying to look at his stats and I keep saying look at Brady's rings. I know this site isn't filled with all patriots fans so let me know what you think on this topic. I know everybody has an opinion on this subject so hit me up.
Keep trying to argue it sweatheart it is cute. Don't despair denial is everywhere. >)

If Brady had the recievers that Manning has had to throw to his whole career Brady would be holding all the passing records right now.

The debate is to abstract to talk about.

HSanders on 02-09-2007 at 02:59 AM said:
Yes, Manning > Brady. Manning is 6'5" and Brady is 6'4".
:D
I thought it was more performance than size that mattered, if so in that case it would be 6'4" Brady - 3 SB Rings>6'5" Manning 1 SB Ring

it's all about coming through when the action gets hot and heavy, leading your team to a Happy Ending

Of course, if Manning had had the defense that Brady had, this would have been our sixth ring since 2001.

Hypotheticals are teh aw3sum.

dred on 02-08-2007 at 11:09 PM said:
Rex Grossman > Carson Palmer

:spock:

I guess that if you use SB appearances as you guide, then you would be correct.

Manning is a better passer than Brady

Brady is a better quarterback than Manning.

But who makes a better Long Island?

BY1401 on 02-09-2007 at 09:15 AM said:
But who makes a better Long Island?
That would be Micheal Vick.

And apparently he has been feeding them Arthur Blank (is it blank or black?) intravenously since his arrival.

How else can you explain the falcons deciding to let Vick call his own plays?

jaric on 02-09-2007 at 09:22 AM said:
That would be Micheal Vick.

And apparently he has been feeding them Arthur Blank (is it blank or black?) intravenously since his arrival.

How else can you explain the falcons deciding to let Vick call his own plays?
I hear they are intstalling the wing -THC formation for him too-:p

Well, right now the edge is with Manning. How could you not give him the edge over Brady?

Brady has got to prove that he can win it all again and be that clutch QB that made him so great. The shine is off Brady right now. He is not even widely considered the 2nd best QB - most put Palmer or even Brees there. 2007 will say alot about Brady and his legacy, but right now, Manning rules this debate!

He is a two time league MVP and now SB MVP. Whether he deserved the SB MVP or not, the record books don't care.

DrewWho on 02-10-2007 at 08:41 AM said:
Well, right now the edge is with Manning. How could you not give him the edge over Brady?

Brady has got to prove that he can win it all again and be that clutch QB that made him so great. The shine is off Brady right now. He is not even widely considered the 2nd best QB - most put Palmer or even Brees there. 2007 will say alot about Brady and his legacy, but right now, Manning rules this debate!

He is a two time league MVP and now SB MVP. Whether he deserved the SB MVP or not, the record books don't care.

:high: :jerkit:

#1: Three Super Bowls. Brady doesn't "got to prove" anything.

#2: Palmer and Brees? ROFL Yeah, find me one football GM who wouldn't take Brady over those two in a heartbeat.

Manning is a more accurate passer and has a better "touch" on the ball. Brady has these qualities over every other QB in the NFL.

Manning does benefit from having the same quality receivers over consecutive seasons unlike Brady.

I was a bit troubled by Brady's accuracy this year but that may have been due to other factors...

BTW if Franken-Forehead is considered "better" I say so what? I won't lose any sleep if Brady is "only" considered the second best QB in the NFL- a QB that lead our team to 3 Lombardi's. That means a lot more to me than what rival fans think.

Brick194 on 02-10-2007 at 09:15 AM said:
Manning does benefit from having the same quality receivers over consecutive seasons unlike Brady.

Although he may go to the ground quicker than the gopher in "Caddyshack", Marvin Harrison has more talent than all the Patriots' WRs that have ever played with Brady. Combined.

Back