Peyton Manning. Not even his own team can stand him

More from Geyton

http://news.public.findlaw.com/court_tv/s/20031231/31dec2003163646.html

The case stemmed from a 1996 incident in which Manning, then the quarterback at the University of Tennessee, dropped his pants in front of Naughright, who was a [female] trainer at the university.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-suit_x.htm

Naughright and her lawyer provided a different version of events. In a court filing, her lawyer wrote that she was examining Manning to see why Manning was having pain in one of his feet and was crouched behind him when "entirely unprovoked, Peyton Manning decided to pull down his shorts and sit on Dr. Naughright's head and face."

As Naughright described it in a deposition entered into the court record: "It was the gluteus maximus, the rectum, the testicles and the area in between the testicles. And all that was on my face when I pushed him up. ... To get leverage, I took my head out to push him up and off."

The court record includes a letter to Manning from former Tennessee cross country runner Malcolm Saxon, who Manning said was the intended target of the mooning. Written in December 2002, the letter reads, in part: "Bro, you have tons of class, but you have shown no mercy or grace to this lady who was on her knees seeing if you had a stress fracture. ...

"She was minding her own business when your book came out. Peyton, the way I see it, at this point, you are going to take a hit either way, if you settle out of court or if it goes to court. You might as well maintain some dignity and admit to what happened. ... Your celebrity doesn't mean you can treat folks that way. ... Do the right thing here."

In a court filing, Naughright's lawyer says his client reported the incident within hours to the Sexual Assault Crisis Center in Knoxville.

You know I just noticed, but the funniest part of this whole movie, was manning wanting to keep throwing it and his lineman saying they need to run. lol

You know I just noticed, but the funniest part of this whole movie, was manning wanting to keep throwing it and his lineman saying they need to run. lol

They were basically telling him to quit padding his stats and run the ball. Their point was when they get the ball close to the goal, run it more. It isn't the yelling part that is the most interesting, it's the fact that Saturday and the rest of the line are basically saying "F U prima donna. This isn't a one man show". ROFL

They were basically telling him to quit padding his stats and run the ball. Their point was when they get the ball close to the goal, run it more. It isn't the yelling part that is the most interesting, it's the fact that Saturday and the rest of the line are basically saying "F U prima donna. This isn't a one man show". ROFL

Yeah that was what got me. When the oline is screaming at you to stop changing to a pass and run the ball. I remember a game with the titans the colts had, the colts were up by 2, about 2 minutes left, instead of running the ball making the titans use timeouts and sealing the game, he makes 3 straight passes goes 3 and out, hardly any time comes off the clock and they have to hand the ball back to the titans with alot of time left. That is just crappy playcalling by a QB, luckly the titans couldnt get down the field, but you can lose games like that. Also it reminds me of the 2003 playoff game, the colts were never really out of that game, edge was running great when he actually got to run, because the pats were playing nothing but the pass, int after int and manning just keeps throwing the ball. I didnt get it. The funny part was when the colts finally did win a superbowl, the running game not manning passing was a huge part of the run they had, manning had twice as many ints as td's that series, but the running game with addai and rhodes was huge.

"How dare you be so short, Wes Welker!??! When I throw it into the 10th row, you should be able to jump up and catch it!!!" (speculative paraphrase)

Or, after a false start that hurt his chances of throwing TD pass #6 or whatever it was against Washington: "You've got to be ****ing kidding me!!!"

Oops, I forgot, only Peyton Manning ever criticizes his teammates.

"How dare you be so short, Wes Welker!??! When I throw it into the 10th row, you should be able to jump up and catch it!!!" (speculative paraphrase)

Or, after a false start that hurt his chances of throwing TD pass #6 or whatever it was against Washington: "You've got to be ****ing kidding me!!!"

:zzz::zzz:

Peyton Manning is one of the few humans that even his own mother couldn't love. She might act like she does, but we all know the truth...even the Colts Deniers on this site know the deal about Peyton, as much as they protest the other way.

Getting mad a player for running the wrong route or not liking a false start is quite a bit different than having to be held back on the sideline from your center. I would at least thought you would know that much.

Actually, Jeff Saturday ask, "Can we run it down there?" Manning said "YES! So quit changing the play!"

Apparently, Manning was checking to run and Saturday was calling pass protections.

Actually, Jeff Saturday ask, "Can we run it down there?" Manning said "YES! So quit changing the play!"

Apparently, Manning was checking to run and Saturday was calling pass protections.

Ah no, thats not how it went. There is no way on earth you will ever hear manning say, hey I think we need to run. Manning has a bad habit of wanting to do everything himself, thats why he is not a good teammate or leader.

Manning's wife always stays home
black%20sheep.jpg

ROFL Keep telling yourself that. What about Manning's facesitting fetish? Was he just trying to pick up a penny?

They were basically telling him to quit padding his stats and run the ball.

HAHA...Well at least you guys know how completely unimpressed I was with bradys 50 powderpuff tds last year.

Hey maybe you guys would be 19-0 with a superbowl win if you learned how to run last year. I mean seriously, do any of you know how easy it is to pass rush when theres not a rungame.

HAHA...Well at least you guys know how completely unimpressed I was with bradys 50 powderpuff tds last year.

Hey maybe you guys would be 19-0 with a superbowl win if you learned how to run last year. I mean seriously, do any of you know how easy it is to pass rush when theres not a rungame.

Yeah, Imagine if Brady played 10 games in a dome like that pussy Manning played...

Yeah, Imagine if Brady played 10 games in a dome ...

yeah, imagine if brady played in a dome...lol...theyd have 0 superbowls

The patriots slowwass defense would be at such a disadvantage all those years if they had played indoors...lol...seriously, come up with somethin I havny heard 1000 times already kid.

The patriots slowwass defense would be at such a disadvantage all those years if they had played indoors...lol...seriously, come up with somethin I havny heard 1000 times already kid.

Something wrong hick? Manning is known to be a choker. Woulda, shoulda, didn't is more like it. Bridesmaids forever.

You can keep making excuses though. You can't even beat the overrated hollywood Chargers. Let us know when Manning stops shitting the bed. It's getting laughable at Indy fans trying to justify Manning's chokes. I'm sure it gives the hicks something to watch between NASCAR pit changes though ROFL

Yeah I mean brady has like 2 losses in his career in a dome, man they suck there.

Back