PEYTON: rounds out his legacy with his 9th one and done...

Last night I was in a luxury box at a hockey game with my boss. He is from Indiana and a Colts fan. I asked him if he was rooting for the Colts or Manning. He said Manning. I told him I didn't understand that dynamic that seems common with Colts fans. He said, "What, if Tom Brady went to another team, you wouldn't root for him?" I said, "No. He'd be dead to me. I root for the laundry." I just don't get it. :shrug:

B7HEgQuCAAAyIgk.jpg

Last night I was in a luxury box at a hockey game with my boss. He is from Indiana and a Colts fan. I asked him if he was rooting for the Colts or Manning. He said Manning. I told him I didn't understand that dynamic that seems common with Colts fans. He said, "What, if Tom Brady went to another team, you wouldn't root for him?" I said, "No. He'd be dead to me. I root for the laundry." I just don't get it. :shrug:

You can blame fantasy sports for shit like this. Happens far too often.

Question:

which is funnier, all the "fans" calling for Manning to retire, or all the "fans" saying 'I told you Elway was a better qb than Manning.'?

Also,....... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMA
Nelsonfinal.png.gif

If Manning had any injuries to his legs he was finished. He needs them to power his throws more than ever due to his arm and neck weakness. Get Manning on the backfoot where he can't use his legs and it's curtains, like the intercept for the pick 6 he threw at the SB.

Maybe he tries one more year somewhere, (I bet anything Rex will take a look) and maybe he has 6 good weeks, but he can't last a season now.

He's made enough money, he's in Canton, he's set records, time to call it a day. He'll be in huge demand to do Media work, maybe even coaching is down the line who knows.

I can't imagine he wants to go out this way... but would another season end any better? I think he should wrap it up but ego's get these guys, and if Brady was to win out (or at least continue his strong play from last game) it might be enough of an ego killer to Manning to try and come back.

9 one-and-done performances while the next QB behind him has 4!

That is a fail stat of epic proportions.

There's no way Peyton's ego let's him walk without the sickening send off tour we're sure to face next year.

I really don't get that at all. It's all about the laundry.

In a way, "people" that still root for him hard in the other jersey, it just doesn't make sense to me. I'm not saying every Colt fan here is like this, but "they're" out there.

Keep in mind folks, thru about Week 6 Peyton and his Offense were on a filthy pace once again. I don't recall a devastating hit or even any reported significant injury.

I do know they instituted HgH testing. And right about that time his performance crashed and burned.

Coinkydink?

9 one-and-done performances while the next QB behind him has 4!

That is a fail stat of epic proportions.

Well (and I do go for the devil's advocate role on this topic), it's probably one he'll keep for a long time. Because not a lot of QB's make the playoffs 10+ times.

It is crazy when you think about it though, how he consistently hits double digit wins in the Regular Season and then just chokes like a starlet on Peter North in the Playoffs...

Brady has as many AFC Championship appearances as Manning has One and Dones... Nuts!

Andrew Luck is even overtaking Peyton in the endorsement business, what with the successful Geico series of ads
3352941375_ALO_12201546085_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Back