Photos Of Every SB Ring

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
This is a nice collection of SB ring photos. Which is your favorite? Mine is the Pats' very first ring with the flying Elvis (from an aesthetics pov). Classy.

http://steelergridiron.com/history/rings/sbrings.html

sb36.jpg

I like how they show how many SBs a certain team has won in each ring with the number of jewels in each one. I didn't know that they do that.

I like how they show how many SBs a certain team has won in each ring with the number of jewels in each one. I didn't know that they do that.
It's actually up to the teams on the design. Just as an example, our ring doesn't even mention the superbowl 5 ring. Of course we have unique circumstances in that regard.

I have an 8×8 tattoo of XLIV on my back.:coffee:

Well sorta. I've had it for awhile. Long before that Super Bowl.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think I like the design of your guys first ring better than the other two. It's a bit more subdued which is more my style.

It actually kind of reminds me of our ring from 2006 a little. A bit subdued with a large emphasis on the team logo.

EDIT: Although IMO, it would look better with the 3 lombardi's than just the one. Of course I know you couldn't do that because you hadn't won 3 at the time, I'm just talking from a design standpoint.

I would also like the Steelers XL ring. I like the symmetry of the 5 Lombardis but i don't like the colors of the logo in the design.

I would also like the Steelers XL ring. I like the symmetry of the 5 Lombardis but i don't like the colors of the logo in the design.
Yeah, the colors in the logo look much better in the more recent one (at least IMO)

an oddity I noticed, The Colts XLI ring appears to be the only ring to Say "Super Bowl Champions", all the rest look like they say "World Champions"

an oddity I noticed, The Colts XLI ring appears to be the only ring to Say "Super Bowl Champions", all the rest look like they say "World Champions"
You're right. I hadn't noticed that before.

I wonder if there was a reason for that or just a coincidence.

You're right. I hadn't noticed that before.

I wonder if there was a reason for that or just a coincidence.
Were either the European League or the XFL around that season? Maybe the Colts didn't want to disrespect anyone?!

Agree that NE's first is definitely one of the best.

I also really like the Bucs from the year after. Indy's isn't too bad. NE's most recent two are a little over the top, which most of these rings tend to be. Still, some of them are just plain hideous though (last Steelers, second last Broncos, etc.). And WTF is up with that Baltimore ring, the eye on the Raven looks terrible haha.

Great link

And who ever wins this Super Bowl, it will be there 4th

I hate to say it, but other than the Pats three I like Pit's last one the best.

Back