Planet Cookbook?!? Anyone interested?

PatrietteAz

Trouble Needs a Home
Reaction score
I think we need to write a cookbook called PatriotsPLanetREcipes and sell it giving all proceeds to Babalu's fund. Each member who wanted to contribute could include a short bio/photo whatever they want on one page and a recipe or 3 or 5 of their chosing.

I would be willing to put it together if people wanted to email me recipes and such.

Whaddya think?

OK three of us so far. If we get a few more to participate I will post my email and we can get started.

I think we need to write a cookbook called PatriotsPLanetREcipes and sell it giving all proceeds to Babalu's fund. Each member who wanted to contribute could include a short bio/photo whatever they want on one page and a recipe or 3 or 5 of their chosing.

I would be willing to put it together if people wanted to email me recipes and such.

Whaddya think?

I'm all ovah this!

:) This could be really fun. Let's go people get yer spatulas ready! I think we need at least 10 to start.

Great idea, Paz wuv

You could up the ante by charging those who contribute a recipe $5 or so per.

I'm in :toast:

How about 'Chefs For Jeff...recipes from Patriots Planet' ?

Great idea, Paz wuv

You could up the ante by charging those who contribute a recipe $5 or so per.

I'm in :toast:

How about 'Chefs For Jeff...recipes from Patriots Planet' ?

Nice! And people can contribute if they want. Of course TG has to provide us with a Salsa recipe.:)

Great I think we ought to get started then. I can trust Planeteers with my email addy yes?:)

I am very excited about this!

I like this idea and would like to contribute also.

I also really like Beagle Bay's title suggestion.

Also I would add that perhaps the recipes could have some clever Pats/NFL/Football themes to the titles - for example I have a recipe which I call "Den's Beat-The-Bolts Beef Stew" which I make whenever the Pats play the Chargers.

Back