Please Interpret This Dream

PatrietteAz

Trouble Needs a Home
Reaction score
Someone was telling me that "they" would follow 10 into the endzone (with lights??) and in the dream I was THRILLED because it meant something great for the Pats.

And yes, I ate habanero salsa late last night.>) Soy Fiesta!

Someone was telling me that "they" would follow 10 into the endzone (with lights??) and in the dream I was THRILLED because it meant something great for the Pats.

Perhaps you misunderstood, and 'tres' would follow 10 (NE scores). (with lights) could reference camera flashes.

Or, NE's defense (they) would follow #10 into the EZ (safety) FTW, and the ensuing 'lights' would be fireworks and camera flashes.

Perhaps you misunderstood, and 'tres' would follow 10 (NE scores). (with lights) could reference camera flashes.

Or, NE's defense (they) would follow #10 into the EZ (safety) FTW, and the ensuing 'lights' would be fireworks and camera flashes.

It was clearly "they". Could it be Tiquan's turn?:)

The "10" are the other Patriots players on the field who follow the person whom scored "into the end zone" to celebrate.

something about Underwood scoring a TD :)

This was my first thought.

Maybe the Giants will be concentrating so much on the TE and Welker that Tiquan, Ochocinco, Slater and Solder will each catch a TD pass this week.

I think Mr. PAZ needs to give you some special attention.

ROFL He would if I was just home for more than a day before leaving again. :)

But how does that relate to the dream? >)

I don't know how you ladies redirect pent up energy.
It's so much simpler for guys. If we're getting some in our dreams, it means we need some. Otherwise, who cares.

I don't know how you ladies redirect pent up energy.
It's so much simpler for guys. If we're getting some in our dreams, it means we need some. Otherwise, who cares.

Why we "Gronk" our pent up energy of course.:)

To heck with that, can someone tell ME why I had a dream that my cat was a gay rights activist?

My fault! I shared the story of my gay cats in the now locked gay thread in the political forum!
Posted via Mobile Device

One time I had a dream that I had to save the crew of the U.S.S. Voyager using duck boots somehow. That's normal isn't it?

What's a duck boot and really? You have to hijack the thread why? Just curious..

Back