Pole: Ever Hooked Up At A Holiday Get Together?

Have You Ever Hooked Up At A Holiday Get Together?

• Yell Yeah! Let me tell you bout it.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No. Are you kidding me?

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No comment. The shame is too much to bear (bare?)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Norwoodia has a story about this

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Thomas 144 would not like this pole

• Zombies eat brains...not....that.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shirtsleeve

what's takin?
Reaction score
Since the holidays are approaching, and since I haven't seen a good pole here in years, I figured I would whip this one out for ya.

Been to an office or company type party and took the party upstairs? Shock us with your details.

After I left a job...I f...d, I mean dated an ex co-worker for a while. She bragged that she was almost 4 foot 11 (definition of a spinner). She was really fun for a while. It pretty much ended after the superbowl loss to the Giants (the first one). She was rooting for the Giants. :shakeshead:
Posted via Mobile Device

I've been there, and it was fun. Geez how graphic am I supposed to get here? I have a reputation to protect. Gotta think about this for a bit.

I didn't hook up, but I do have an amusing Christmas Party story.

I worked for an orthodontist in the 1980's, and his office parties were open to all his doctor buddies (but he allowed no husbands or SOs). He hired hypnotist Frank Santos one year, and I and a few others volunteered to take the stage to entertain everyone. We all faked our way through his requests, singing 'Like a Virgin', etc. At the end, Santos stated we would remain under his control, and when we heard him say, "It's getting hot in here", we'd all stand up, beat our chests, and shout, "I want sex", and were given specific targets who we would then make out with. I was assigned to a surgeon who was known as a Lady-Killer. Santos told us to awaken refreshed at his count of three, and return to our seats.

When I returned to my seat, my friends were still laughing, and I told them it was all BS, and we were all faking it. I asked my friend Judy where my particular target was, and I waited for my cue. In the midst of talking and laughing with my friends, some of whom believed I had been hypnotized, I heard the prearranged command. I stood up, and made a beeline to the doctor who was my target. He was in front of a window, and leaned slightly against its sill. I grabbed his tie, and pulled him hard against me, and planted a smooch on him along with a full body press. I then walked away and returned to my seat. Judy was losing her mind, laughing with tears streaming down her face. It was awesome!

My target told my boss he had never been kissed like that before, and he sent a cake for me to my office in the shape of a heart. My boss couldn't believe it, and actually called him to verify that he sent it.

Ah, memories :)

I didn't hook up, but I do have an amusing Christmas Party story.

I worked for an orthodontist in the 1980's, and his office parties were open to all his doctor buddies (but he allowed no husbands or SOs). He hired hypnotist Frank Santos one year, and I and a few others volunteered to take the stage to entertain everyone. We all faked our way through his requests, singing 'Like a Virgin', etc. At the end, Santos stated we would remain under his control, and when we heard him say, "It's getting hot in here", we'd all stand up, beat our chests, and shout, "I want sex", and were given specific targets who we would then make out with. I was assigned to a surgeon who was known as a Lady-Killer. Santos told us to awaken refreshed at his count of three, and return to our seats.

When I returned to my seat, my friends were still laughing, and I told them it was all BS, and we were all faking it. I asked my friend Judy where my particular target was, and I waited for my cue. In the midst of talking and laughing with my friends, some of whom believed I had been hypnotized, I heard the prearranged command. I stood up, and made a beeline to the doctor who was my target. He was in front of a window, and leaned slightly against its sill. I grabbed his tie, and pulled him hard against me, and planted a smooch on him along with a full body press. I then walked away and returned to my seat. Judy was losing her mind, laughing with tears streaming down her face. It was awesome!

My target told my boss he had never been kissed like that before, and he sent a cake for me to my office in the shape of a heart. My boss couldn't believe it, and actually called him to verify that he sent it.

Ah, memories :)

Now ahhhts what I am talking about. :archive:

Three years ago I was at a party and was talking to a woman who was drunk and really, really funny. We had a few laughs and that's it. She asked me "do you know where the purple room is? I have something I really need to tell you." I replied no and she provides instructions and says to meet her there in 5 minutes. I should mention I was not even thinking about a hook-up and the convo was not fraught with any kind of sexual undercurrent. Or so I thought. This was Normalville, USA, not a swinger's club party.

Curious as to what was up I go to the "purple room" and when she walks in she immediately reaches for my zipper and promises to give me the "best blowjob of your life". I was definitely not expecting that. It was insane. The moment passes awkwardly as I say thanks, but no thanks and then she hits me with "I know you aren't ready for me". Right. Whatever. My wife is about 30 feet away along with about half the people I know during a very normal, suburban Christmas party. And she wants to blow me and the entire roof off the place. NOT a good idea. The story about how I got caught getting blown at a Christmas party would have become an annual holiday tale shared by everybody in a family that I would no longer be a part of and I have no doubts all of that would have happened.

I find out later that she is a frequent blackout drunk with some complicated life issues. The next year at the same party I said hello to her like nothing happened and she didn't seem to have a clue who I was. I don't think she was pretending -- she really didn't remember a thing.

And here I thought I was special.

Another tale that did not involve me, but is on topic.

A family relative who is a bit on the frisky side went to a party held by her boyfriend's corporation. It was a formal event held at a swanky location.

The festivities were just starting to ramp up when she presents him with a nicely-wrapped gift box. She tells him to open it. He does so and finds just a small remote control inside and a bit confused asks what it's for.

"It's for the vibrating panties I'm wearing, sweetie. Merry Christmas!"

It was so many years ago. I do not even recall her name anymore.Company Christmas party, she was upper management I was just out of College. We had all been drinking and I recall her saying I was going home with her that night. She was not hard on the eyes in any way. She had maybe 12-15 years on me at the time so I would guess she was mid 30s Two days later I got back to my apartment there is a message on my answering machine from my boss who it turned out was her ex. I had been fired.

Xmas party prob 15 years ago. It was held at a hotel in Providence. Me and some friends I worked with at the time caught 2 people we worked with banging LOUDLY in the men's room.

The walk of shame for them both to their cars was the funniest part of the night.

It was a restaurant job and the girl (waitress) never came back to work after that.

Same night, well after I called it a night, one of the restaurant managers apparently hooked up with one of the waitresses we worked with. She threatened to sue for $exual harrassment a few days later when he wouldn't date her. He was fired and she quit.

Three years ago I was at a party and was talking to a woman who was drunk and really, really funny. We had a few laughs and that's it. She asked me "do you know where the purple room is? I have something I really need to tell you." I replied no and she provides instructions and says to meet her there in 5 minutes. I should mention I was not even thinking about a hook-up and the convo was not fraught with any kind of sexual undercurrent. Or so I thought. This was Normalville, USA, not a swinger's club party.

Curious as to what was up I go to the "purple room" and when she walks in she immediately reaches for my zipper and promises to give me the "best blowjob of your life". I was definitely not expecting that. It was insane. The moment passes awkwardly as I say thanks, but no thanks and then she hits me with "I know you aren't ready for me". Right. Whatever. My wife is about 30 feet away along with about half the people I know during a very normal, suburban Christmas party. And she wants to blow me and the entire roof off the place. NOT a good idea. The story about how I got caught getting blown at a Christmas party would have become an annual holiday tale shared by everybody in a family that I would no longer be a part of and I have no doubts all of that would have happened.

I find out later that she is a frequent blackout drunk with some complicated life issues. The next year at the same party I said hello to her like nothing happened and she didn't seem to have a clue who I was. I don't think she was pretending -- she really didn't remember a thing.

And here I thought I was special.

Mine was similar to yours. LOOOONG time ago. Company Christmas Party. We had booked a room with two doubles upstairs at the hotel.

Down at the party we tore it up good. My wife( at the time) and I were hanging out with a table of couples we got along with and did things outside of work with

Well one couple had overindulged badly and were in no shape to to drive home so we let them crash in the other bed. Just as I had fallen asleep I got a big surprise from his wife. eeek

I banged the bosses daughter on his desk.

I joked with her at the xmas party as she flirted but I knew not to.

I was working late, she came in and asked if I wanted to go for a drink, we ended up back at office on his desk... I wasn't going to mess up mine.

We messed around for a while but she was engaged. It was fun working late for a period of time.

Not nearly as boom-chicka-wow-wow as Mikie's or a few others, but I was at an office Christmas party way back in the day when I was approached by a cute female co-worker who I was friendly with, but I really didn't know her all that well.

She had a little twinkle in her eye and with sort of a conspiratorial smile asks me if I want to go out in the parking lot for a little while. I sort of gulped a little and said "ummm....isn't that your husband right over there?" and she goes "yeah, he's coming with us" and I was trying to act cool though I was really not sure what she was saying until she adds "Oh my God! I mean to get high!!!" and then her face turned beet red as she realized how it must have looked to me.

No, it was not going to be my letter to Penthouse moment.

Awkward moment, for sure, but kind of comical in retrospect.

I banged the bosses daughter on his desk.

I joked with her at the xmas party as she flirted but I knew not to.

I was working late, she came in and asked if I wanted to go for a drink, we ended up back at office on his desk... I wasn't going to mess up mine.

We messed around for a while but she was engaged. It was fun working late for a period of time.

That takes daddy issues to a whole new stratosphere.

Back