Predict the Cassel-led offense

28 Rush, 29 Pass for the entire game.

Brady: 15 plays - 11 passes (73%), 4 runs (27%)
Cassel: 42 plays - 18 passes (43%), 24 runs (57%)

Cassel's first series: 6 passes, 5 runs.

The play calling for Cassel may have been a little more conservative, but that would be "normal" for most #2 QBs.

cool lets see a full week and get back together and see who is right ;)

cool lets see a full week and get back together and see who is right ;)

I don't think you get it they're going 5 wide empty backfield all game long every game

I don't think you get it they're going 5 wide empty backfield all game long every game

unless you guys are behind it will be 60-40 running like I said. Hell BOR's numbers corroborate what I said about a scaled back playbook ;)

unless you guys are behind it will be 60-40 running like I said. Hell BOR's numbers corroborate what I said about a scaled back playbook ;)

:p

I wouldn't be a tiny bit surprised if they opened 5 wide though

i think he will ... just modified a little bit, run some screens and dip and dunk ... run the pound game up the middle, bait the jets weak CB's and drop it to Randy DEEP !!! I know he was p*ss poor in the preseason, but remember that game in (i wanna say 06) against the dolphins when he almost brought us back? i think he can do it, i don't think this changes anything all that much except the defense will actually play this year, instead of letting the offense cover up for them.

gota say, I didnt think he could lead us to a win.

hope he proves me wrong all season!!!

Peter King stole your knickname for Cassel in his coumn today, refering to him as Matty Ice. Or was that Reiss's knickname for him. At any rate, douchbag used it in MMQB today.

that nick name belongs to Matt Ryan

Back