Gates to the Colts
Peppers to the Colts
Both of Minnesota's Williamses to the Colts
Adrian Peterson to the Colts.
Calvin Johnson to the Colts
Andre Johnson to the Colts

I think that should about wrap it up.

1) BB cuts everyone from the team.

2) Trade for Larry Fitzgerald, Julius Peppers, Adrian Peterson, Justin Tuck, DeMarcus Ware, Ed Reed and a few assorted OL and odds and pieces.

3) Re-sign everyone they want back to huge contracts fully payable in 2010.

1) BB cuts everyone from the team.

2) Trade for Larry Fitzgerald, Julius Peppers, Adrian Peterson, Justin Tuck, DeMarcus Ware, Ed Reed and a few assorted OL and odds and pieces.

3) Re-sign everyone they want back to huge contracts fully payable in 2010.
Sorry, Peterson is a Colt as of this moment. And we are not intrested in trading him.

This was posted on the Fanball.com newspage (via PFT), for what it's worth (probably nothing)

10/20/2009 11:24 AM
THE NEWS

Pro Football Talk speculates that the New England Patriots could be attempting to acquire Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman before Tuesday afternoon's trade deadline.

OUR VIEW
The Patriots have released four players in the past 24 hours, clearing a total of $2.87 million in payroll space, very near Merriman's cap hit of $2.97 million. Merriman has struggled both on and off the field this season, but the Pats have a long history of taking these kinds of risks, and a trade would not be surprising in the slightest. Stay tuned.

This was posted on the Fanball.com newspage (via PFT), for what it's worth (probably nothing)

THE NEWS

Pro Football Talk speculates that the New England Patriots could be attempting to acquire Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman before Tuesday afternoon's trade deadline.

OUR VIEW
The Patriots have released four players in the past 24 hours, clearing a total of $2.87 million in payroll space, very near Merriman's cap hit of $2.97 million. Merriman has struggled both on and off the field this season, but the Pats have a long history of taking these kinds of risks, and a trade would not be surprising in the slightest. Stay tuned.
I've got my HgH jokes ready, and the search function up and going so I can bump old threads reminding people what they thought and said about Merriman before he became a Patriot.

If the Pats got Merriman can they ban him from doing his seizure dance?

I've got my HgH jokes ready, and the search function up and going so I can bump old threads reminding people what they thought and said about Merriman before he became a Patriot.

I hate shawn merriman even if he gets traded to New England.

Of course my opinion is subject to change following his performance on the field.

THE NEWS

OUR VIEW

Oh no.....:suicide:

If the Pats got Merriman can they ban him from doing his seizure dance?
I hear Bill is so fond of it, not only is he going to mandate Merriman perform it every tackle, but Bill might even get in on the spazzing out himself and start dancing after sacks/tackles/mundane plays.

Be honest. You want to see Bill Belichick doing the Merriman seizure dance.

I hear Bill is so fond of it, not only is he going to mandate Merriman perform it every tackle, but Bill might even get in on the spazzing out himself and start dancing after sacks/tackles/mundane plays.

Be honest. You want to see Bill Belichick doing the Merriman seizure dance.
We allready have Jr to do that.

Oh no.....:suicide:
OH YEAH!

ohyeah.jpg

Back