Props to Gostkowski

This is a quote from the Herald:

“He’s not Adam. He’s Stephen,” Patriots linebacker Rosevelt Colvin said of Gostkowski, whom the Pats drafted in the fourth round last year. “And he’s a pretty good kicker.”

Someone noted that while both the Ghost and The Predecessor kicked 50 yard field goals last weekend, the Ghost's was well clear of the bar while The Predecessor's bounced off the bar and barely got over.

I'll stick with The Ghost. :)

Longest kick in Pats post season history (50 yds). :thumb:

I am also impressed by Cassel's holding for Ghost. Don't forget he's got the job for only 4 weeks. Both rookies are doing a great job.

To Be Honest, Im Sick $hit of the "Ghost v Vinatieri" Comparisions:mad:

Yesterday he Proved to all Non Pats Fans (i say non pats fans cos we already know) That he is a Damn Good Kicker & When the Game is resting on his Foot, He Can Deliver :thumb:

To be honest, at the start of the season, I was a bit Concerned / Nervous about him but he has won me over & Proved to Everyone he can get the job done..

As far as im concerned now, To Compare AV to SG is doing a Dis-service to Gostkowski

Alcoholic9 on 01-15-2007 at 06:34 AM said:
Amazing what you can get these days for under 12 million dollars. ;)

Yeah, I'm sure the Colts are bummed out about the signing.

FWIW, I'd leave my crowing about how great Gostkowski is versus Vinatieri until after this weekend. Karma fellas and fellarinas, karma.

The rookie had a great game. 'Nuff said.

Back