PSI Test in Last Week's Game?

Seuss

Reaction score
One bit of news I thought for sure would have been reported by somebody following last week's Pats - Steelers game was whether or not the balls were tested under the new rule. Did I miss it? Hard to believe that no one would mention whether or not they were tested.

Football PSI has returned to the "Who cares?" bin, where it belongs.

No way the NFL risks taking another bite of that shit sandwich.

Especially once winter comes and they are supposed to test balls at halftime under the "new rules" and they discover that balls have lower psi at the half in cold games.

I think with little to no temperature deviation during the game it'll be a non issue.

It's up to our local guys to follow it up and broadcast. It's our only hope of getting those draft picks back.

Get to work Reiss & Curran.

I think with little to no temperature deviation during the game it'll be a non issue.

It's up to our local guys to follow it up and broadcast. It's our only hope of getting those draft picks back.

Get to work Reiss & Curran.

The NFL will never release the data, unless by some miracle balls are NOT deflated at half-time. No way they would ever admit that the reality is that balls always deflate.

That's why I posed the scenario to our own fans.

Conduct your own "experiments" in the lots as part of the pre and post games.

Post them to YouTube, with a big "F you Rog! My balls deflated!"

If we as fans allow this to die after being dragged thru the mud for 9 months then it's on us.

That's why I posed the scenario to our own fans.

Conduct your own "experiments" in the lots as part of the pre and post games.

Post them to YouTube, with a big "F you Rog! My balls deflated!"

If we as fans allow this to die after being dragged thru the mud for 9 months then it's on us.

The only way they release that information is if indicates that the Patriots did in fact deflate the balls.

The only way they release that information is if indicates that the Patriots did in fact deflate the balls.

Or they make it appear that way:coffee:

~Dee~

Yeah but what happens if week after week from November on it shows consistent decreases like we know will happen?

And reporters follow up with it?

And after 4-6 weeks a national guy follows up on this groundswell of local lab enthusiasts enjoying proving Rog wrong?

Perfect low hanging fruit simple carb story those asshats build their diets on.

Yeah but what happens if week after week from November on it shows consistent decreases like we know will happen?

And after 4-6 weeks a national guy follows up on this groundswell of local lab enthusiasts enjoying proving Rog wrong?

Honestly, does anyone know if the NFL is checking anything - like I'd said in another thread I expect the same incompetence from them as has been done before. They can't be trusted as they have proven to us in this mess.

Gina

There's no question about it, the PSI will lower in colder weather. I know this as fact. BTW, Dorito dinks have been granted there return and will be back within the next 36 hours. If the NFL truly thought they were guilty it would have been a lifetime ban.

I read somewhere that the tests would be at random

Especially once winter comes and they are supposed to test balls at halftime under the "new rules" and they discover that balls have lower psi at the half in cold games.

will never ever hear that any ball has dropped in pressure in any game, it will never happen, if they even bother to test like they said. No way they would let that info get out.

Tailgaters.

Make it a ritual.

Post it to YouTube.

Rub the leagues face in the pile of shit they created. ALL. SEASON. LONG.

Do NOT let this die!!!!

Tailgaters.

Make it a ritual.

Post it to YouTube.

Do NOT let this die!!!!

Tailgaters.

Make it a ritual.

Post it to YouTube.

Do NOT let this die!!!!
Meh.

You'll just be carrying their water for them.

What have all the scandals and debacles from the past year done to the NFL? Gave them their strongest week 1 ratings in history...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/17/nfl-has-its-most-watched-week-one-ever/

Framing the Pats is good for business. Don't be surprised when it happens again.

Disagree.

They'll look like asshats, even to the uneducated who believe the Pats did something.

The tide will swing more when the temps drop and ball pressures drop everywhere.

Then what's the leagues response?

Back