Punk Ass Gheto Boy Moss

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
This fvcking team are the biggest bunch of god damn phonies I have ever seen... Moss yesterday at press conferance...I would have given anything to be apart of that media...I would ask him

"Randy" is there any other WR in history that look like a bigger pussy on the field than you that can jump to the ground & Run out of bounds or avoid a hit faster than you

"Randy" ...so basically the whole team right to the top with Bob Kraft & BB* have to kiss your fvcking black ass for you to play!!!!...I have never seen anything like this...

"Randy"...what ever happened with that restraining order your 11 year friend you were banging had put on you for abusing her? seems that all got paid off & squarshed by Krafts media & nobody has heard a thing...

All this boils down to Bob Kraft & his ball washing Patriot media & the NFL trying do damage control on the teams they chose to call a model franchise...I guess that whole bunch of busllhit they been throwing at us ...BB* and the Patriots can control punks like Moss...This franchise is the Golden Standard"..

This team the NFL wants to claim the Model Franschise is the fvcking joke of the decade just starting with "Spygate'.....

Is Moss a fvcking douchbag or what !!!

Is Moss a fvcking douchbag or what !!!

He's no Ricky Williams, who quit his job to smoke pot....doe's he see his kids? I'd vote for him for father of the year.

What a POS.

He's no Ricky Williams, who quit his job to smoke pot....doe's he see his kids? I'd vote for him for father of the year.

What a POS.

Ricky is and always has been a class act on the field...period...Ricky never quit a single play like the pussy ass Moss...Ricky never pussied out of hit like the pussy ass Moss and Ricky never quit on his team like the pussy ass Moss..

And as far as the pot went...he did nothing any differant than Moss...or 85% of ther rest of the god damn NFL...

Ricky is and always has been a class act on the field...period...Ricky never quit a single play like the pussy ass Moss

Except for when he quit taking snaps in general and quit the game to smoke pot with Lenny Kravitz.

...Ricky never pussied out of hit like the pussy ass Moss and Ricky never quit on his team like the pussy ass Moss..

Except for when he quit football to smoke pot.

And as far as the pot went...he did nothing any differant than Moss...or 85% of ther rest of the god damn NFL...

Except for when he quit football to smoke pot.

Ricky is and always has been a class act on the field...period...Ricky never quit a single play like the pussy ass Moss...Ricky never pussied out of hit like the pussy ass Moss and Ricky never quit on his team like the pussy ass Moss..

He quit on his team, he retired to smoke pot, he also quit on the 3 kids he has with 3 different women.

He's a POS.

Can you prove 85% Of the league smokes pot? I dont recall anyone quitting on his team or family like Ricky did?

I guess its good he didn't get busted like Mercury 'the crackhead' Morris did though.

**** off you low-life scumbag welcher.

Go fvck yourself you god damn ***!!!...go back & stick your head in the sand...talk about pussies !!! .........you do realize all your friends in here know what a pussy ass you are for simply not accepting my payment because your afraid & a scared little pussy to give me your email...

keep hiding behind your PC active all big shit...your nothing but a little puke...just like punk ass wife beating Moss... and the balls you have to use an super heroe action figure to represent you !!!!

Maybe you should switch your avatar to a pissy wet scared diaper

Go fvck yourself you god damn ***!!!...go back & stick your head in the sand...talk about pussies !!! .........you do realize all your friends in here know what a pussy ass you are for simply not accepting my payment because your afraid & a scared little pussy to give me your email...

keep hiding behind your PC active all big shit...your nothing but a little puke...just like punk ass wife beating Moss... and the balls you have to use an super heroe action figure to represent you !!!!

Maybe you should switch your avatar to a pissy wet scared diaper

It's fun getting you all riled up. Truth be told, whether you pay your debt or not doesn't bother me anymore. You keep evading discussion that would help you pay your debt so I'm not going to keep beating my head against a brick wall trying to have a logical discussion about it. I just like calling you a low-life scumbag welcher. Make no mistake though, it has nothing to do with "hiding behind a PC". I'd say the same in person.

ROFL - He's upset that Voltron is my avatar - ROFL

/Classic

hey net job 22,you are the one that appears to be from the ghetto with the language you use and the stupidity you ooze..lying,welching, POS..

hey net job 22,you are the one that appears to be from the ghetto with the language you use and the stupidity you ooze..lying,welching, POS..

Im not some black ass fvcking ganster punk like that douchebag...but i lived & hung in the streets with all kinds...

Im not some black ass fvcking ganster punk like that douchebag...but i lived & hung in the streets with all kinds...
Must be a rough life as a male prostitute, I don't envy you your past D. :coffee:

'Black ass gangsta punks' all over the state of Florida just issued a huge sigh of relief.

This fvcking team are the biggest bunch of god damn phonies I have ever seen... Moss yesterday at press conferance...I would have given anything to be apart of that media...I would ask him

"Randy" is there any other WR in history that look like a bigger pussy on the field than you that can jump to the ground & Run out of bounds or avoid a hit faster than you

"Randy" ...so basically the whole team right to the top with Bob Kraft & BB* have to kiss your fvcking black ass for you to play!!!!...I have never seen anything like this...

"Randy"...what ever happened with that restraining order your 11 year friend you were banging had put on you for abusing her? seems that all got paid off & squarshed by Krafts media & nobody has heard a thing...

All this boils down to Bob Kraft & his ball washing Patriot media & the NFL trying do damage control on the teams they chose to call a model franchise...I guess that whole bunch of busllhit they been throwing at us ...BB* and the Patriots can control punks like Moss...This franchise is the Golden Standard"..

This team the NFL wants to claim the Model Franschise is the fvcking joke of the decade just starting with "Spygate'.....

The demented ramblings of a jealous welcher.

Let it be known that 2009 was the year that D22 finally lost any last shred of credibility he had here in the AA. Still posting moronic nonsense and doesn't settle debts. Scumbag.

:archive:

.........you do realize all your friends in here know what a pussy ass you are for simply not accepting my payment because your afraid & a scared little pussy to give me your email...

:huh: ROFL You low-life scumbag of a welcher.

The demented ramblings of a jealous welcher.

Let it be known that 2009 was the year that D22 finally lost any last shred of credibility he had here in the AA. Still posting moronic nonsense and doesn't settle debts. Scumbag.

:archive:

Are you high? He quit in the season, leaving the Fins without a running back. You forget that?

Are you high? He quit in the season, leaving the Fins without a running back. You forget that?

Dummy has a simple formula:

everything Patriots = bad.

everything Fools = good.

Ricky never quit? Get your head out of your ass, Ricky pulled off one of the biggest 'quit on his team' of all time. Don't be a moron.

You're just pissed because the Pats are in the playoffs and the Dolphins are playing golf... accept it for what it really is and get on with your life. Those newspapers aren't going to deliver themeselves.

"Williams made his retirement official on August 2, 2004. Williams was ineligible to play for the 2004 season, and studied Ayurveda, the ancient Indian system of holistic medicine, at the California College of Ayurveda that autumn in Grass Valley, California. The Dolphins finished the year with a 4-12 record."

He studied in Grass Valley... you can't make that kind of stuff up.

Back