Quarterback Change?NOW

Uncle Vic

Reaction score
Brady 2 ints,1 fumble 1 sack,WHAT DOES IT TAKE???

We have a Heisman winner in Flutie on the sidelines,put him in now.Brady looks like Rob Johnson on his worst day .

FLUTIE NOW!

Uncle Vic said:

We have a Heisman winner in Flutie on the sidelines,put him in now.Brady looks like Rob Johnson on his worst day .

FLUTIE NOW!

Hey there one trick pony. It's been a while. How ya been?

Re: Re: Quarterback Change?NOW

Annihilus said:
Hey there one trick pony. It's been a while. How ya been?

Doing well thankyou kind sir.Like I said,Brady is a class act but having a real bad day.Thats what a backup QB is for.Flutie might give the team a spark,no problem,Brady would start again next week.Brady`s bad day can be seen even more clearly through the 2 timeouts he waisted.

Anyone know what Bradys qb rating is today?Ouch I bet that hurt.

Uncle Vic said:

FLUTIE NOW!

I was considering that, too. After all, if he's stinking up the joint, it might make sense to make a change. Except that, Brady is practically an all-pro. And he is good at making comebacks.

Now if the Chefs should go way way ahead, then yeah, put in a different qb. Why subject Brady to a possible needless injury.

Re: Re: Re: Quarterback Change?NOW

Uncle Vic said:
Anyone know what Bradys qb rating is today?

Up until this game he was leading the NFL in QB ratings on a 6-4 team.

Now the team is 6-5 with plenty of time left to still shock the world.

Crazy thought. What about trying Flutie as a fullback or running back???

Why not? He can run and throw if he sees the opportunity. He might be too old to get the pounding, but maybe try a few plays to see what the heck happens. At this point, can it hurt?

PS I am watching the Jets and NO...Wow, if we can't beat the Jets we need to be assigned to the CFL! They S U C K! SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!

TuckLuck said:
PS I am watching the Jets and NO...Wow, if we can't beat the Jets we need to be assigned to the CFL! They S U C K! SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!

I'm watching the Grey Cup on NESN....

Better brand of football... :)

Back