Question for long time members

patsRmyboys

Fun in the Florida sun
Reaction score
Do you all remember back in the day there used to be a cartoon, of sorts, put out by a Redskin fan and had players doing all kinds of crazy stuff? One skit I remember in particular was that had all the players and coaches as super heroes... Coach Cowher as Captain Spitball and Brady was something to do with a chin dimple I think, Geoff Garcia was like a gay cat or something. I can't remember the name of the cartoons but they were prominently featured here whenever they were released and funny AF. Anyone remember that?

more

i remembered the name of the member who made them, but it looks like the links never made it to the last iteration of the planet upgrade. :(

I remember those and that poster! Funny stuff!

I remember those. But I forget how to use the way back machine internet archive thingy.

Do you all remember back in the day there used to be a cartoon, of sorts, put out by a Redskin fan and had players doing all kinds of crazy stuff? One skit I remember in particular was that had all the players and coaches as super heroes... Coach Cowher as Captain Spitball and Brady was something to do with a chin dimple I think, Geoff Garcia was like a gay cat or something. I can't remember the name of the cartoons but they were prominently featured here whenever they were released and funny AF. Anyone remember that?
Oh ya. Brady was the dynamic dimple and how what was something to do with chin Captain Chin or something like that Captain Cleft Chin. The Packers had one too
Rockwood I think or something like that a lot of pictures of girls and beer ads and bratwurst. The skit they did after 2001 super bowl was incredibly funny. I wished I'd saved it

Oh ya. Brady was the dynamic dimple and how what was something to do with chin Captain Chin or something like that Captain Cleft Chin. The Packers had one too
Rockwood I think or something like that a lot of pictures of girls and beer ads and bratwurst. The skit they did after 2001 super bowl was incredibly funny. I wished I'd saved it
I remember Geoff(Jeff)? Garcia in blue tights when he was on the Lions saying "ROAR! ROAR!" and doing the cat pfft pfft as gay, nttawwt, sounding as possible... Hilarious, sadly I can't find that one

Back