Question from London based Pats fan

Sulli

Reaction score
Hi

I am coming over to Boston for the Pats / Seahawks game in November for the first time.

I keep hearing how bad the traffic is in and out the stadium, and that the best thing to do would be to get the special train service that is provided.

Is there any way i can get these tickets online from the UK before i come to the US? as i hear they sell out.

Thanks in advance!

Blimey, another limey.

:Lwelcome:

Enjoy your visit!

Cheers, BostonTim

I am sure it is already sold out. You will have to check the after market sites (Ticket Exchange maybe?) for whether you can do it with an international transaction.

Traffic is bad, but if you want the full experience, you should rent a car and do it anyway. Bring some beer and food and enjoy the tailgating. The train only leaves the stadium ONCE and it is exactly 30 minutes after the game ends.

And :Lwelcome:

I am sure it is already sold out. You will have to check the after market sites (Ticket Exchange maybe?) for whether you can do it with an international transaction.

Traffic is bad, but if you want the full experience, you should rent a car and do it anyway. Bring some beer and food and enjoy the tailgating. The train only leaves the stadium ONCE and it is exactly 30 minutes after the game ends.

Yes. Get car. B ring beer

Cheers

Did the train once. Never again. Barely made it from nosebleeds to train, by way of of ESE gate opposite lighthouse, totally wrecked and out of breath.

Take it from UT #59.

Cheers

I echo the "don't do the train" comments.

Did it once, and never again. You really have to hustle, and if you miss it you're screwed big time

Here's the link to train information if you decide you want to do it.

http://www.mbta.com/riding_the_t/trains_to_gillette/

As UT pointed out, you will have no time to linger after the game.
One change they made this year is to arrive at the stadium earlier than in the past. It used to be 45 minutes prior to kickoff, now it's about 90 minutes.
The above link has the time and stations where it stops.

OK look into Vivid, stub hub, or one of the after market rip-off, I mean ticket agencies.

Seahawks is a big game, a night game so the price will be hefty but coming across the pond it is worth it.

rent a car, get their early and enjoy the pre-game - either tailgate with some food and drink or walk to Patriots place and go into a few bars. a few fans from the site will be there so let us know what you are doing so we can avoid you!! (hahaha)

and welcome to the planet

I ain't clicking on that. :coffee:

stock-vector-cartoon-chicken-with-mexican-sombrero-vector-clip-art-illustration-with-simple-gradients-all-in-a-269986727.jpg

I'm not British, and for that I am truly blessed.

If you are a male then you will have a hard time getting tickets. If you are a female there are several ways you can get tickets.

If you are a male then you will have a hard time getting tickets. If you are a female there are several ways you can get tickets.

Well damn, just call me Caitlin. :)

Cheers, BostonTG

In what sense are you blessed? You drive on the wrong side of the road, play a very basic and silly cousin of cricket, eat bread that tastes like sugar, and share a country with people who like Country music and grits, and so on. Let's not get started on your bastardisation of my language. :with:

In what sense are you blessed? You drive on the wrong side of the road, play a very basic and silly cousin of cricket, eat bread that tastes like sugar, and share a country with people who like Country music and grits, and so on. Let's not get started on your bastardisation of my language. :with:

Damn straight. Some of us even bastardize bastardization. :coffee:

Cheers

If you rent a car, remember to drive in the RIGHT side of the road. They're still fixing shit from when Gomezcat came over. :coffee:

Back