Random Football News 2022

These guys make the Jets look smart.

I keep reading these horrible outcomes of other teams stupidity and then I think to myself: BB did N'Keal.

And Brady.

And Mac.

And I wonder how people are always beating on BB.

and...they are still paying mayfield 10 mill.
AND...Mayfield may not even be the starter (depends how training camp goes I suppose with Darnold - who the Panthers paid $18.858 Million 5th year option this year - which is crazy when they turn around an pay out another 4.8 Million for Mayfield). So you have $23 million in salary for the 2022-23 season wrapped up in 2 quarterbacks. Just doesn't make sense to me but what do I know? 🤷‍♀️

AND...Mayfield may not even be the starter (depends how training camp goes I suppose with Darnold - who the Panthers paid $18.858 Million 5th year option this year - which is crazy when they turn around an pay out another 4.8 Million for Mayfield). So you have $23 million in salary for the 2022-23 season wrapped up in 2 quarterbacks. Just doesn't make sense to me but what do I know? 🤷‍♀️
true...it's like having a yugo, and a parts yugo! 😄

I already do this for NFL GamePass which is for International viewers. I've paid for it for a number of years.

Every single game live or on playback, and live NFL Network programming and all the specials. And every game available to watch going back 10 years I think it is.

To the NFL's credit, it's an excellent service, if this is on offer to the US fans you will all love it and cut your cables!

I got a satellite dish back in 2003 just to get Sunday Ticket. I love having every game to pick from/skip thru
dropped Directv 2 years ago, but if they put Sunday Ticket on streaming I too would likely sign up

I already do this for NFL GamePass which is for International viewers. I've paid for it for a number of years.

Every single game live or on playback, and live NFL Network programming and all the specials. And every game available to watch going back 10 years I think it is.

To the NFL's credit, it's an excellent service, if this is on offer to the US fans you will all love it and cut your cables!
I looked into using a VPN to do this. One more year though and I will see what the new US options are.

They should add it as a subscription to Amazon Prime or YTTV.

The rumors have it going to Apple.

I looked into using a VPN to do this. One more year though and I will see what the new US options are.

The rumors have it going to Apple.
Apple gets $30/mo from me for Apple TV+, 2 TB of cloud storage, Apple Music, fitness+. News+ and Arcade. This covers the entire family. I only use TV, cloud and Music and those alone are worth the $30.

I will give them another $10 for football.

Apple gets $30/mo from me for Apple TV+, 2 TB of cloud storage, Apple Music, fitness+. News+ and Arcade. This covers the entire family. I only use TV, cloud and Music and those alone are worth the $30.

I will give them another $10 for football.
Yeah pricing will be a key factor. I use Apple music, but get it for 'free' from VZW. But I have seen a few original shows and movies from Apple TV and they have been quality.

I would certainly think though that whatever the price is, from whatever streamer - as long as it can be had as a stand alone product, it will be the sub to YTTV, Philo or any of the others.

If someone like those services get it, I worry that they won't let you purchase unless you get a programming package too - just like Direct TV tried to do.

The streaming costs add up don't they. I pay each month, €14.99 for Netflix, €9.99 for Disney+, €9.00 for Amazon Prime, €12.99 for YouTube Premium and then NFL GamePass is €166.99 this coming season for the year.

Then my monthly cable TV and broadband are €117.00.

I cancelled Apple TV+ as I didn't find much I liked, I trialled Paramount+ but cancelled it. There's just too much to watch on all these services.

On top of this I buy 1GB of storage from Google+, MS365 years sub, Adobe Acrobat Pro, CleanMyMac and Backblaze for online backups.

And I won't go into the Newspaper subs as that will depress me again with how much money it all is.

It's nuts when you look at it. And it's all done by stealth! When you add everything up it's a small fortune per month.

The streaming costs add up don't they. I pay each month, €14.99 for Netflix, €9.99 for Disney+, €9.00 for Amazon Prime, €12.99 for YouTube Premium and then NFL GamePass is €166.99 this coming season for the year.

Then my monthly cable TV and broadband are €117.00.

I cancelled Apple TV+ as I didn't find much I liked, I trialled Paramount+ but cancelled it. There's just too much to watch on all these services.

On top of this I buy 1GB of storage from Google+, MS365 years sub, Adobe Acrobat Pro, CleanMyMac and Backblaze for online backups.

And I won't go into the Newspaper subs as that will depress me again with how much money it all is.

It's nuts when you look at it. And it's all done by stealth! When you add everything up it's a small fortune per month.
Wow.

I pay $65./mo for YTTV, $30/mo for the Apple bundle above, $68/mo for 1gig internet and $9/mo for HBO Max (wife/daughter demand) and that is all.

Wow.

I pay $65./mo for YTTV, $30/mo for the Apple bundle above, $68/mo for 1gig internet and $9/mo for HBO Max (wife/daughter demand) and that is all.

It's too much when I look at it. I'm paying €274 a month for all streaming and media subs. and that's after I trimmed back a few newspapers and online media content. I'm going to trim more.

My broadband alone isn't too bad, €59 for 1GB. It's part of my TV package for €117 and I really don't know why I need the TV package a anymore. My wide and I hardly use it, we stream all content these days on PCs, Laptops etc.

We shifted to YTTV, sub to Prime annually for the shipping anyway, and have the cheapest Netflix possible. We have Paramount+ free through...something (maybe Verizon?) and a bunch of free ones. No TV or home phone, but we do pay for magic jack, like $30 annually.

As far as streaming/media I think it's just YTTV & Netflix that we wouldn't have purchased anyway, and that's in place of cable TV service.

I love YTTV so very much; you could not pry it away from me.

I was going to break down and get YT Premium, but then I figured out that I got YT with no ads anyway when I used the Brave browser because it filters out all ads from everything.

Back