Random Football News 2022

I was going to break down and get YT Premium, but then I figured out that I got YT with no ads anyway when I used the Brave browser because it filters out all ads from everything.
thanks for the tip. just installed brave on my phone. went to the most annoying ad filled site i visit, profootballtalk.com. holy wow, it really does work!

If you use YouTube on your AndroidTV, download the app called Smart YouTube to disable all the ads.

thanks for the tip. just installed brave on my phone. went to the most annoying ad filled site i visit, profootballtalk.com. holy wow, it really does work!
You can also earn their mostly worthless crypto and donate it to webmasters that you want to support. 😇

Cleveland brown prove once again. They're the biggest Joke in all NFL. Browns motto should be abandon all hope .
They gave up a lot of picks for a QB & a fully guaranteed contract. A QB that most likely wont play this year. Got rid of Baker for a 5th. While paying him 10 mill dollar to face them in week 1 :lol:

Cleveland brown prove once again. They're the biggest Joke in all NFL. Browns motto should be abandon all hope .
They gave up a lot of picks for a QB & a fully guaranteed contract. A QB that most likely wont play this year. Got rid of Baker for a 5th. While paying him 10 mill dollar to face them in week 1 :lol:

It's Cleveland, Watson's going to be suspended, They need a qb, How much worse could they F it up?
I could see them trading with the steelers for Mason Rudolph and having him bunk with Myles Garrett for away games

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/20Cykmu

This whole saga is one of the Browns-iest moves ever. In 2017, Cleveland had the first overall pick, and needed a QB since 2014 first round pick Johnny Manziel didn't look like he was going to work out. They could have selected Watson (or Mahomes). Instead, they took Myles Garrett, which was actually not a bad pick, but was an ugly domino.

But the following year they needed a QB, since Manziel was, uh, REALLY not looking like he was going to work out. Again had the first pick. They took Mayfield, with Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson on the board. Fast forward 3 years and the Cleveland brass is on the fence about whether Mayfield is their guy, but they have a team that is by all accounts loaded at the skill positions and have (in theory) put him in a position to succeed. He's injured, and plays injured, and doesn't perform very well.

So when Watson, err, suddenly became available for trade, Cleveland pounced. Giving him a suspension-protected contract that was nearly 100% guaranteed along with giving up 3 first rounders, a third rounder, and two fourth rounders for a 2024 6th rounder and the the privilege of giving him such a ridiculous contract.

Then, with a furious Mayfield still on the roster and having cut all their leverage away like the fat on a 5 year old's t-bone, they traded him for a conditional 5th rounder.

So, to recap, the Browns got
Deshaun Watson,
all Deshaun Watson's troubles,
saddled with what has the potential to be the worst contract in NFL history,
a 2024 6th, and
a 2024 conditional 5th,

and for that privilege paid just:
2018 #1 overall,
2022 1st,
2023 1st,
2024 1st,
2024 3rd,
2022 4th,
a 2024 4th,
...and $10MM of Mayfield's salary.
Brilliant GM! He put the deal through his puter ANALytics brogram...and it gave him the BrownEye!

ACRISURE

wtf.

What kind of name is Acrisure?

FXZ4fYtXkAAVZk9

I am calling it Heinz forever.
An old woman gets on an elevator in a very lavish and posh 30 story building, when a young and beautiful woman also gets into the elevator, smelling of expensive perfume.

She turns to the old woman and says arrogantly, “Romance by Ralph Lauren, $120 a bottle.”

Then another young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator also smelling of expensive perfume, and haughtily turns to the old woman saying, “Chanel No. 5, $228 a bottle.”

When they get to the eighth floor, the old woman had reached her destination and is about to exit the elevator.
Before she leaves, she presses all the floor buttons on the panel, cuts loose a tremendous fart, looks at each of the beautiful women in the eye and says, “Heinz Baked beans, $2.16 a can”.

No terrible towel though...

Lamar has mcnabbian level rabbit ears...😄

best comment at end...😄

Back