Random Football News

Report: LSU bans Beckham 2 years for distributing cash to players

Its probably a good selling point for a 43 year old player to be playing at a high level still. Its either the stuff or.....him....

I think anyone of thinking of signing up for the TB12 method should be given fair warning that all that avocado ice cream and pliability can lead to memory losses on 4th downs and tendencies for throwing hissy fits on the sidelines. :coffee:

I think anyone of thinking of signing up for the TB12 method should be given fair warning that all that avocado ice cream and pliability can lead to memory losses on 4th downs and tendencies for throwing hissy fits on the sidelines. :coffee:
A hissy fit as you call it, is called being a leader, I guess you guys are good when the QB just does dance moves on the sideline when the team plays like shit. Don't worry though, Bill is making excuses for bad play from the QB position at this point.

A hissy fit as you call it, is called being a leader, I guess you guys are good when the QB just does dance moves on the sideline when the team plays like shit. Don't worry though, Bill is making excuses for bad play from the QB position at this point.

Your negative attitude towards this team has gotten very old.

You know, the Bucs are 4-2. It's not too late to join the bandwagon. Seems you hate everything Pats now.

You know, the Bucs are 4-2. It's not too late to join the bandwagon. Seems you hate everything Pats now.

Don't tell him that since the Patriots went 10-1 last season, Tommy Boy is 6-6 as of Sunday last...

At least he's batting even.

But join us P71! And support our team, the Patriots. With our great QB, Cam Newton.

Back