Random Football News

Adrian Peterson, gone (2017 option not picked up per today NFL Live)
Jamaal Charles, cut (NFL Live)

Adrian Peterson, gone (2017 option not picked up per today NFL Live)
Jamaal Charles, cut (NFL Live)

Charles might be done for good, unfortunately. He didn't look very good when he did play last year.

Adrian Peterson's option not being picked up was a lock.

One of the Colts' starting d-linemen is having a fun start to the offseason.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...dui-theft-after-allegedly-stealing-golf-cart/

The timing is exquisite.

Asked by Talk of Fame Network whether he’d pick Owens or Moss when both are on the Hall of Fame ballot next year, Polian said he’d leave them both off.

“I take neither,” Polian said. “First of all, here’s my position: [I want players who] contribute both individually and to the team. T.O.’s situation, T.O.’s temperament, his ability to contribute to the team was well known up front. He was going to be a problem. We did not want to deal with problem children. Others may. We didn’t. That’s number one. Number two, every year in Indianapolis we said the following: ‘The price of admission is 100 percent effort all the time in everything we do.’ It’s that simple.”

Perhaps we need another one of these Goodell for Polian???

Jets have informed Revis that they intend to release him, question now is, does he retire or is some team stupid enough to pay him?

The timing is exquisite.

Asked by Talk of Fame Network whether he’d pick Owens or Moss when both are on the Hall of Fame ballot next year, Polian said he’d leave them both off.

“I take neither,” Polian said. “First of all, here’s my position: [I want players who] contribute both individually and to the team. T.O.’s situation, T.O.’s temperament, his ability to contribute to the team was well known up front. He was going to be a problem. We did not want to deal with problem children. Others may. We didn’t. That’s number one. Number two, every year in Indianapolis we said the following: ‘The price of admission is 100 percent effort all the time in everything we do.’ It’s that simple.”

Perhaps we need another one of these Goodell for Polian???

When Marvin Harrison swung at and then choked a teenager at the 2005 Pro Bowl that was just being a great teammate.

Choking the Jets ball boy was fine because Jets.

Marvin Harrison was involved in a murder in some kind of way either as an accessory all the way up to possibly the actual murderer and it was completely sanitized.
If you have a closer, I guess that's ok.
#INTEGRITY

Marvin Harrison was involved in a murder in some kind of way either as an accessory all the way up to possibly the actual murderer and it was completely sanitized.
If you have a closer, I guess that's ok.
#INTEGRITY

Since when did they stop letting murderers in the HOF? The OJ Ray Harrison corner of the HOF is a bit bloody, but they were just misunderstood.

LOL I actually don't care that he was HOF eligible, I just think he didn't deserve it.
AND...I hate the way that story was treated by the media.

TE Jermaine Gresham will stay in Arizona on a 4-year deal. Meanwhile the Rams gave the orginal round tender to former Patriot DL Dominique Easley.

Back