Random Thoughts

I didn't want to say it cuz AOT drinks em but it's only my female friends that drink that stuff. :)
I've had numerous ex/s that drink those nasties...just because they don't have any carbs, doesn't mean that they're any good. They're better off with Grey Goose and a squirt of citrus. :coffee:

I've had numerous ex/s that drink those nasties...just because they don't have any carbs, doesn't mean that they're any good. They're better off with Grey Goose and a squirt of citrus. :coffee:

Yeah, I drink vodka primarily. Grey Goose is good but I actually ike a cheaper Polish potato vodka better. Weird, I know.

Yeah, I drink vodka primarily. Grey Goose is good but I actually ike a cheaper Polish potato vodka better. Weird, I know.
I usually go with SKYY, Titos, or Svedka If I see any Ciroc, that's good too. As long as it tastes ok and doesn't give you the Smirnoff hangovah the next day. Cheers!

Can be expanded upon and has been in many ways but just THIS.

“My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute.” Ayn Rand

PA down to 23k Only 90 percent record. Most of the remaining ballots from County that contains Pittsburgh and Philadelphia which has been trending way over 70 percent for Biden. If Biden wins PA, the election is over and no other state would matter in the election based on who wins it.

Wrong thread, man.

Here this is better.

“Those who seek absolute power, even though they seek it to do what they regard as good, are simply demanding the right to enforce their own version of heaven on earth.​

Barry Goldwater.

Here this is better.

“Those who seek absolute power, even though they seek it to do what they regard as good, are simply demanding the right to enforce their own version of heaven on earth.​

Barry Goldwater.

Yep not bad. :)

Wrong thread, man.
Blink 182 Reaction GIF

1.jpg

“I stand here on the summit of the mountain. I lift my head and I spread my arms. This—my body and spirit—this is the end of the quest. I wished to know the meaning of things. I am the meaning. I wished to find a warrant for being. I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction....

“I know not if this earth on which I stand is the core of the universe or if it is but a speck of dust lost in eternity. I know not and I care not. For I know what happiness is possible to me on earth. And my happiness needs no higher aim to vindicate it. My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.

“Neither am I the means to any end others may wish to accomplish. I am not a tool for their use. I am not a servant of their needs. I am not a bandage for their wounds. I am not a sacrifice on their altars....

“For the word ‘We’ must never be spoken, save by one’s choice and as a second thought. This word must never be placed first within man’s soul, else it becomes a monster, the root of all the evils on earth, the root of man’s torture by men, and of an unspeakable lie....

“And now I see the face of god, and I raise this god over the earth, this god whom men have sought since men came into being, this god who will grant them joy and peace and pride.

“This god, this one word: I.”

—Ayn Rand, ANTHEM

JL, i think you'd appreciate one of my favorite t-shirts. it's not this exact design, but the phrase is exact.

Attachments

• neither-master-nor-slave-shirt_2048x.jpg
    neither-master-nor-slave-shirt_2048x.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 4
Back