Random Thoughts

Hey, man I'm down there and I think, for the most part, I'm pretty rational. :) Even get along with some of those that I disagree with.

Don't give up all hope ye that enter there. :LOL:
That's because you're very polite in your interactions. I've noticed that you're respectful to people when you disagree with them. The truth is that there is a lot more that people agree on politically than disagree on.

Out here, people aren't as friendly as I remember growing up. I still wave at every car I encounter on my walks. Most don't acknowledge. Maybe it's just the times. But I miss those days.

I'm greek, mostly use EXPENSIVE olive oil from a specialty store or coconut oil for any recipe calling for oil.. But I eat a lot of raw organic sunflower kernels and lately raw organic pumpkin seeds, Getting old, From what I read I am doing the right thing. Also, I believe butter is not a problem. I mean real butter.

I'm greek, mostly use EXPENSIVE olive oil from a specialty store or coconut oil for any recipe calling for oil.. But I eat a lot of raw organic sunflower kernels and lately raw organic pumpkin seeds, Getting old, From what I read I am doing the right thing.
Olive oil is good, but, make sure the bottles are not clear. If they are, the sun can zap the good stuff from the olive oil. Brown tinted bottles are the way to go. It's similar to beer bottles being skunked easier when the bottles are clear or even green-tinted.

Coconut oil is also very healthy.

Olive oil is good, but, make sure the bottles are not clear. If they are, the sun can zap the good stuff from the olive oil. Brown tinted bottles are the way to go. It's similar to beer bottles being skunked easier when the bottles are clear or even green-tinted.

Coconut oil is also very healthy.
The olive oil I use does not come in bottles...

No matter how hard you try you can't stop us now!!!!

Now renegades are the people with their own philosophies
They change the course of history
Everyday people like you and me
We're the renegades we're the people
With our own philosophies
We change the course of history
Everyday people like you and me

View: https://youtu.be/4KXdU3cZbNQ

Given their political leanings that’s more the theme song for Portland anarchists.
It does rock like a mf’er. But the current climate generally has me hitting skip at the gym.

I have been so damn sick and haven't left my room pretty much in 2 days.

It's my own damn fault, again, and it was ugly but Jo came over patched me up now I'm raring to go for tonight after some soup and sauce lol.

I really am my own worst enemy sometimes. :banghead:

"It's a rare gift, you know, to feel reverence for your own life and to want the best, the greatest, the highest possible, here, now, for your very own. To imagine a heaven and then not to dream of it, but to demand it."

Kira from Ayn Rand's first novel, We The Living

Back