Random Thoughts

Hey, man I'm down there and I think, for the most part, I'm pretty rational. :) Even get along with some of those that I disagree with.

Don't give up all hope ye that enter there. :LOL:

it's an over there forum. There is a down there forum here, you have to earn your way there.

Observation: Most football forums I visit that have a political/religion side leans right. probably 90/10
I just find that interesting or maybe I just don't visit enough of them.

opposite of FB , twitter and the like.

Just improvised a pretty yummy breakfast sandwich with things on hand. wheat pita, avocado spread, 1/2 avocado i had left over, 2 hard cooked eggs, crispy garlic pepper onions, some small tomatoes, chipotle cheddar cheese, a little sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder.

Just improvised a pretty yummy breakfast sandwich with things on hand. wheat pita, avocado spread, 1/2 avocado i had left over, 2 hard cooked eggs, crispy garlic pepper onions, some small tomatoes, chipotle cheddar cheese, a little sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder.

What the hell is it with you guys and avocados? My roomie who does the cooking tried to get me to eat one in something. Go screw. It looks nasty. :)

It's cold out and our furnace is on the fritz. No big deal for me since I run hot anyway and love the cold. But my god. Jo is is taking me to her daughters house to take a shower, and thankfully her daughter really, really likes me.

All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come. - Victor Hugo

I got way too vocal watching yesterday's game and scared my doggies. I hate when that happens.
Heh.

Reminds me of when I was young, my father was a big Giants fan, and was fairly vocal while drinking his Schlitz beer and watching the game. Well, we had an older cat that was sleeping next to him on the couch that day. Something exciting happened in the game, and he jumped up yelling at the TV. Well, it scared the crap out of the cat and she lashed out at the source, which happened to be my father's ass.

So it was something like, "Go! Go! Go! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!"

Heh.

Reminds me of when I was young, my father was a big Giants fan, and was fairly vocal while drinking his Schlitz beer and watching the game. Well, we had an older cat that was sleeping next to him on the couch that day. Something exciting happened in the game, and he jumped up yelling at the TV. Well, it scared the crap out of the cat and she lashed out at the source, which happened to be my father's ass.

So it was something like, "Go! Go! Go! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!"
my cats won't usually come near me on gameday. i warn them when it is "hollering season". 🤣🤣

my cats won't usually come near me on gameday. i warn them when it is "hollering season". 🤣🤣
space cat GIF

it's an over there forum. There is a down there forum here, you have to earn your way there.

Observation: Most football forums I visit that have a political/religion side leans right. probably 90/10
I just find that interesting or maybe I just don't visit enough of them.

opposite of FB , twitter and the like.
Congrats on your team beating the Ravens. Good win!

Back