Random Thoughts

just need to listen to wifey more. Yep. that's the solution. Always was , always will be. Wish I wasn't so stubborn but glad I am so blessed.

truly.

Last edited:
Realizing I am not a San Diego person. Yeah so. Want to figure a way out. Gotta make it attractive, Difficult. Maybe I am the one that's fucked up,...

Realizing I am not a San Diego person. Yeah so. Want to figure a way out. Gotta make it attractive, Difficult. Maybe I am the one that's fucked up,...
I think I understand your viewpoint. I lived in San Diego for a year (Liberty Station area of Point Loma). Loved the weather, and could walk to food shopping, restaurants, etc. Short drive to gym & library. It was a pretty good year.

But when it's time to retire (which will be soon, as I'm past 65 now), I will be returning to New England. Either mountains or on the water in Mass, Maine or NH.

Note to self: Never drink vodka right after having Fruity Pebbles. My god that was awful.
🤣

Just sent this the love of my life, Melissa. Long over but I so do. We are still epic friends that just get each other even still.

"I carry you around in the background"

Always!

View: https://youtu.be/4O22adRD470

Last edited:
Don't rightly know how I made it to 48?

Holy crap! What a ride!

You know...if it is your BD today?... I give you extra specal warm thoughts and wishes.

Awww. Thank you. It was actually in June. Just struck me this morning that against all damn odds and actions I made it here. Just wow,

Awww. Thank you. It was actually in June. Just struck me this morning that against all damn odds and actions I made it here. Just wow,
It's that little angel looking over your shoulder.
I know....you don't want to hear that skata. :)

Personally trying to remember 48... so you have that to look forward to.

Back