Random Thoughts

A couple of my favorite lines from one of my favorite poes. This is from Auguries of Innocence by William blake.

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour

Every Night & every Morn
Some to Misery are Born
Every Morn and every Night
Some are Born to sweet delight
Some are Born to sweet delight
Some are Born to Endless Night
We are led to Believe a Lie
When we see not Thro the Eye
Which was Born in a Night to perish in a Night
When the Soul Slept in Beams of Light
God Appears & God is Light
To those poor Souls who dwell in Night
But does a Human Form Display
To those who Dwell in Realms of day

From some of our sometimes undefeated world champion.

'Basically, my style was always my own. I pressed. Once you get a guy in the corner, he has nowhere to go.'

- Rocky Marciano

87834299_190653662347669_133413873330946048_o.jpg

Started listening to the wonderfully narrated audiobook book version of Atlas Shrugged. Always inspiring. And this is right, the more you learn and grow the different perspectives you have on a book. This is my 9th time.

1614511807296.png

Learn so much. Grow so much. Revel in this short life, so much, that you create your own space, where you are unconditionally free. Simply.

'There's too much violence in the world, most of it perpetrated on me by Sugar Ray Robinson. I came at that guy with a vengeance. He came at me with punches. Robinson opened everything I had that was closed, and closed everything that was open. But there was one thing you could say about me as a fighter—I kept my head. I lost my teeth, but I kept my head.'

- Jake LaMotta

“After three rounds, I had hurt him a few times and he looked at me and I realized, ‘This is a different fight ... this guy ... somebody lied.’ I hit him in the side real hard. He just covered up and went back to the ropes. After the third round, the bell rings, he says, ‘I made it!’
“I saw his face and realized this is not the fight I planned. This guy can take a punch and can hit back.”

George Foreman on Muhammad Ali

I like when people are honest & straightforward. I asked Sirius because I had some expensive car repairs. To see if they can lower my bill. If they said no that would have ended it. I was giving a nice offer . I had to update my credit Card. I lost the one on file. After I updated it I noticed the original price was still up. I go back to customer service chat. They pretended their was never any offer . until i posted the screen shot of the offer. basically lying to me pulling a bait & switch. I told them. To GFY & cancel my subscription. I don't like being lied too. I get a text & email notice 15 minutes later for a new offer.

Back