Random Thoughts

Totally me. :rofl:

I'm like Bobby Brady on the episode where he's working at a bike repair shop and the old owner looks at him mournfully and points to his head and hands and says, "You have here but it gets lost on the way to your hands".

Amazing that I ran I successful construction business for over 20 years.

1620531664392.png

Last edited:
The clarity and beauty and living truthful words of Shashank.

LET US

In the depths
Of the gloom around
Let us dig out
The invincible spirit
In each of us
And breathe freely
For the fear
of the unknown
Shall kill
Before the
Enemy strikes

In the depths
Of the gloom around
Let us raise the bar
And not betray
The little goodness
In our little selves
And be shallow fools
We ourselves
Will look down upon

In the depths
Of the gloom around
Let's preserve
Our tears
And repress
Our fears
To bring hope
And spread courage
Everywhere around
In the depths
Of the gloom around

Let's be sane and calm
To weather the storm
That will rage for
Nights to come
Like a demon in
Satanic form.

Fox News: What’s the story behind "Puff the Magic Dragon"? There are many theories that still exist about that song.
Stookey: I think that poor Puff was a victim of his times for a bit laughs. When Peter wrote the additional verses, it was obviously about this little boy who had grown up and no longer believed in Puff. It was about a boy coming of age. But the times in which the song was released gave you a window of interpretation.

Totally me. :rofl:

I'm like Bobby Brady on the episode where he's working at a bike repair shop and the old owner looks at him mournfully and points to his head and hands and says, "You have here but it gets lost on the way to your hands".

Amazing that I ran I successful construction business for over 20 years.

View attachment 3544

1620610483607.png

First team to 22 wins this year. GO SOX!! ❤️ ❤️

1620659322453.png

Good to know

Attachments

• 147EB0D4-6D56-40D6-99FB-CF432FA85FAE.jpeg
    147EB0D4-6D56-40D6-99FB-CF432FA85FAE.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 4
This is funny but I actually don't understand it cuz my stepdaughter was a freaking angel, seriously. But I know many that are run ragged.

Interesting, I've always wondered if it's how the parents approach child-rearing cuz I was involved in every activity under the sun as a kid and neither of my parents seemed worn out.

Just interesting to me as I never wanted or had children.

83146340_280919706652298_6656842124796038279_n.jpg

Anybody want to try this with me sometime?

Attachments

• 283A8AA2-2B64-4823-9B55-61D101361D1F.jpeg
    283A8AA2-2B64-4823-9B55-61D101361D1F.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 5
Hanging out with my BFF Jo down at our favorite private spot on the Merrimack River. Got 8 Taiwanese cats hanging out, grilling and rocking a hooka. May just have to go over and say hi. 😀

I have wrote about how I fill in with another department from time to time. Today I am and not only that, helping train the new person on running camera. Feels weird to train someone when you are not even normally in that department. Not that I'm not qualified, I have done that job on and off for over 15 years between my last job and current.

Back