Random Thoughts

Interesting. I wouldn't have thought Seattle was great for BBQ?

E1Ot75EXIA88EP4
There are large swaths of this country where a very large percentage of the population would give "Olive Garden" five stars for Italian. That doesn't make the Italian food in Peoria better than in New York.

I think it's safe to say the same type of bias may be popping up here.

"Someone once told me that time is a predator that stalks us all our lives but I rather believe that time is a companion that goes with us on a journey and reminds us to cherish every moment... because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived." - Jean-Luc Picard

I am my highest value, and being my highest value my absolute love becomes even higher because they complete my life and their wellbeing, therefore, becomes my highest priority.

I would give my life for my love without much thought or question and that would be no sacrifice but an easy value.

Yeah for more house work. After 2k in electric work, turns out water has gotten behind the siding on my chimney and destroyed the sheathing. It literally fell apart in the electricians hand.

I just realized I tear off the ends of the crust on my Hot Pockets. I don't like crust on my PB&J much either. Weird.

I'm eating some kind of strawberry yogurt with M&Ms in it. Interesting.

since we are discussing food...
i'm at the best mexican restaurant i know of on my side of town and i just dumped the extra filling from my shrimp taco onto mu refried beand and rice. pretty good. their delicious homemade salsa is SPICY tonight!

Last edited:
since we are discussing food...
i'm at the best mexican restaurant i know of on my side of town and i just dumped the extra filling from my shrimp taco onto mu refried beand and rice. pretty good. their delicious hommade salsa is SPICY tonight!

Wow! Enjoy!! I'm bacheloring it for a few days. My best friend took a few me days vacation in the mountains for herself.

Oh, yeah. But she won't tell me where she is or what she's and it's bugging the shit outta me. :rofl: :banghead: :crying:

el patron
That is the name of the Mexican restaurant I have gotten sick after eating from twice. Granted there is probably hundreds if not thousands of them. I stick to two other places for Mexican.

Never thought so, but I'm getting to that point.

83146340_280919706652298_6656842124796038279_n.jpg

83146340_280919706652298_6656842124796038279_n.jpg

In a strange turn of events the cat manipulated the quantum foam to swap positions with Schroedinger. No one knows if Schroedinger is now alive or dead in the box. LOL

Back