Random Thoughts

My wife took both kids over to her parents to play outside today. They left the house at 2pmish and got home at 8pmish. Neither kid napped while at her parents. My five year old stayed awake the whole time home, she will sleep hard tonight. My two year old didn't make it home awake. As of an hour ago, she was still sleeping in her crib and usually goes to be at 10pmish. Might be a long night for my wife.

Last night I was invited to attend and speak at a philosophy conference in Austin in August.

I've lectured a bunch of times but this will be the biggest audience yet.

Excited but a little nervous. I know the subject matter to my core as I've been integrating it consistently since I was very young. But damn that's a lot of people. LOL

Last night I was invited to attend and speak at a philosophy conference in Austin in August.

I've lectured a bunch of times but this will be the biggest audience yet.

Excited but a little nervous. I know the subject matter to my core as I've been integrating it consistently since I was very young. But damn that's a lot of people. LOL

But you'll be the only person with clothes on!

Congrats, JL.

I am alone often, mostly by choice and just this. I do have amazing friends and really nice social and work life but am quite comfortable with my own company. Have been ever since I was a kid.

1620732584844.png

I think I do this in my personal relationships.

Quote -

If you are happy & people around you are not happy, they will not allow you to stay happy. Therefore much of our happiness depends upon our ability to spread happiness around us.

– Dr. Madan Kataria

I don't agree with the suffering part as suffering is not the standard of life but the rest is stellar.

83146340_280919706652298_6656842124796038279_n.jpg

Hopefully in august I check off a band off my “must see live” list. Zac brown band is doing their seemingly annual concert at an outdoor venue in Indy. Also in September is another concert we are going to try to go to in Indy.

I did and she is but to this day one of my best friends still. My everything. 💖💖💖💔

"All I taught her was everything
Ooh, I know she gave me all that she wore

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
But why, why, why can't it be, can't it be mine?"

View: https://youtu.be/IpwHB2U3J1s

Interesting. I wouldn't have thought Seattle was great for BBQ?

E1Ot75EXIA88EP4

The whole holy grail movie is my favorite but my favorite tv show skit is the only one I know.

View: https://youtu.be/pfRdur8GLBM

That's a fine skit, but there are many others that are equally funny.

Try these:

If you liked those, then I suggest looking up the argument sketch, the silly walks sketch, and the architect sketch.

Last edited:
Back