Ravens stink, Colts stink, Manning stinks

The play in the Ravens/Cardinals game was actually a simple tackle declaring eligible screen play. The illegal formation penalty was due to the Ref not seeing the Raven's player declare as eligible. The interwebs is abuzz because on replay the ref probably should have seen him declare. But every time I see the Pats run this play the declaring player runs right up to Ref to ensure he has seen the declaration.

Too much attention to tail instead of detail.

The play in the Ravens/Cardinals game was actually a simple tackle declaring eligible screen play. The illegal formation penalty was due to the Ref not seeing the Raven's player declare as eligible. The interwebs is abuzz because on replay the ref probably should have seen him declare. But every time I see the Pats run this play the declaring player runs right up to Ref to ensure he has seen the declaration.

...that's because the Pats cheat...:coffee:

Sports Illustrated picks Ravens to win Super Bowl 50

September 3 2015

Hop on the hype train, Baltimore.

At a time when locals seem to be most concerned with the health of first-round pick Breshad Perriman and generally blasé about the preseason in general, the Ravens have the distinct honor of being Sports Illustrated’s pick to win Super Bowl 50.

. . .​

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...vens-to-win-super-bowl-50-20150903-story.html

:)

Bedard. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Cheers, BostonTim

Sports Illustrated picks Ravens to win Super Bowl 50

September 3 2015

Hop on the hype train, Baltimore.

At a time when locals seem to be most concerned with the health of first-round pick Breshad Perriman and generally blasé about the preseason in general, the Ravens have the distinct honor of being Sports Illustrated’s pick to win Super Bowl 50.

. . .​

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...vens-to-win-super-bowl-50-20150903-story.html

:)

Perhaps they meant Super Brawl with the five-oh?

It's a beautiful, chilly autumn day in New England. There is peak foliage right outside my window and an excited red squirrel skitters through the tree branches as if even he can sense just how much John Harbaugh and his team suck right now.

I was too tired to finish the game last night, but I think I was awake an extra half hour just to enjoy the pained look on his smug face as his poorly-coached team continues to implode.

The Curse of Deflategate is alive and still gaining steam. The list is growing longer. Let those still-neutral organizations out there get a good, long look at what happens when you falsely accuse the best team in football of cheating.

Hopefully, the next one to consider that poking the bear might be good fun thinks twice.

Yup.

But it's still hilariously awesome that it happened on that type of play for obvious reason.

Also if Raven's fans want to be pissed, be pissed at Harbaugh for not calling a timeout when the Ref didn't announce the player as eligible.

I can only hope!!

The thing about Harbawl is that he's now the boy who cried wolf. Even if he is right, I don't GAF, he's bitched too much about too much other ridiculous stuff for me to care.
People hate the Pats for "being arrogant" but they are the team that NEVER EVER EVER cries about things publicly postgame. Crying about refs etc, that's our bailiwick as fans.I guess they should wear that "arrogance" with pride then.

You have one of those? Shit, I live smack dab in the middle of Ravens' "nation" and don't.

It's a thing of beauty really. Him and his Cowboys buddy were giving me so much s*** all summer. Giving me all kinds of smart ass texts regarding deflate gate, but now for some reason I never get a text from any of them anymore.:coffee:

<i>Harbaugh should push to change any NFL rules which inevitably cause him to outsmart himself.</i>

ROFL

It's SO delicious that Harbaby gets called on a play like this. Sweet, sweet karma! :)

I just sent this link to my Ravens buddy.:coffee:

Note the historical moment here: Piggy just used Raven and buddy right next to each other in the same sentence. :OMG:

Cheers, BostonTim

I can only hope!!

The thing about Harbawl is that he's now the boy who cried wolf. Even if he is right, I don't GAF, he's bitched too much about too much other ridiculous stuff for me to care.
People hate the Pats for "being arrogant" but they are the team that NEVER EVER EVER cries about things publicly postgame. Crying about refs etc, that's our bailiwick as fans.I guess they should wear that "arrogance" with pride then.

My favorite thing is always the "Pats fans are arrogant!" whine. You want arrogant, talk to Cowboy fans. You want whiny excuses as to why your team lost, talk to Ravens fans. You want a mind-numbingly stupid combination of both, talk to Steeler fans. I have yet to see a thread on this site about how refs screwed us or anything even remotely related. I also love how all these asstards seem to "know" or "have friends that are" Patriots and personify these traits. I live in Maryland and have several friends locally that are Patriots fans. NONE of us talk smack. My son goes to a HS that is about 90% Ravens fans. He has several friends who are Patriots fans, and he says it drives the Ravens fans nuts that neither he nor any of his friends talk smack. I'm sure that there are Pats fans out there somewhere that do, but between this site and various social media sites, friends I grew up with, and other forums that I visit I either personally know or are regularly exposed to HUNDREDS of Pats fans...and none of them talk anything even remotely resembling smack beyond confidence in our HOF HC and HOF QB to give their best effort on the field and ultimately find a way to win.

I can only hope!!

The incestuous relationship between Baltimore/Baltimore Light is undeniable; Harbaugh has become NaPolian.

Note the historical moment here: Piggy just used Raven and buddy right next to each other in the same sentence. :OMG:

Cheers, BostonTim
he's a rare find. About as hard to find as the Loch Ness monster or sasquatch.

My favorite thing is always the "Pats fans are arrogant!" whine. You want arrogant, talk to Cowboy fans. You want whiny excuses as to why your team lost, talk to Ravens fans. You want a mind-numbingly stupid combination of both, talk to Steeler fans. I have yet to see a thread on this site about how refs screwed us or anything even remotely related. I also love how all these asstards seem to "know" or "have friends that are" Patriots and personify these traits. I live in Maryland and have several friends locally that are Patriots fans. NONE of us talk smack. My son goes to a HS that is about 90% Ravens fans. He has several friends who are Patriots fans, and he says it drives the Ravens fans nuts that neither he nor any of his friends talk smack. I'm sure that there are Pats fans out there somewhere that do, but between this site and various social media sites, friends I grew up with, and other forums that I visit I either personally know or are regularly exposed to HUNDREDS of Pats fans...and none of them talk anything even remotely resembling smack beyond confidence in our HOF HC and HOF QB to give their best effort on the field and ultimately find a way to win.
My absolute FAVORITE jackwagons are the ones who call TB "arrogant" for laughing and saying pre SB 42 "we're only going to score 17 points? Does Plaxico play defense?" HE WAS POINTING OUT THAT PLAYERS WHO AREN'T GOING TO BE FACING THEIR OFFENSE SHOULDN'T REALLY BE TRASH TALKING ABOUT THAT TOPIC...PLUS PLAX IS THE ONE WHO FIRED THE OPENING SALVO. But yeah, TOTALLY ARROGANT of him. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The incestuous relationship between Baltimore/Baltimore Light is undeniable; Harbaugh has become NaPolian.
As if we needed ANOTHER ONE...:dbanana:

Back