Revis?

The prospect of a rejuvenated Revis coming back and winning another ring on a subsidized Jets dime is too funny not to wish for.

It'd be hilarious.

I'm just always suspicious of so-called experts telling me what the Patriots are going to do or should do. They're usually full of crap and have no idea what Bill or the Pats front office is actually thinking.

If the usual gang of idiots are all telling me the Pats will land Revis, my instinct is to go the other way and guess that Bill isn't going anywhere near Revis for his own football/team-building reasons.

The prospect of a rejuvenated Revis coming back and winning another ring on a subsidized Jets dime is too funny not to wish for.

I agree and posted as much earlier. God, the level of frustration would be crippling!

It'd be hilarious.

I'm just always suspicious of so-called experts telling me what the Patriots are going to do or should do. They're usually full of crap and have no idea what Bill or the Pats front office is actually thinking.

If the usual gang of idiots are all telling me the Pats will land Revis, my instinct is to go the other way and guess that Bill isn't going anywhere near Revis for his own football/team-building reasons.

Schefter? Paging Mr. Schefter.

If he says JG stays and Revis is coming and it hits he's as entrenched in Foxboro as anyone ever.

Schefter? Paging Mr. Schefter.

If he says JG stays and Revis is coming and it hits he's as entrenched in Foxboro as anyone ever.

Schefter's an exception, for sure. It's a pretty good bet who Jonathan is talking to, and who he isn't.

What I'm not buying is any nonsense from someone like LaConfora who concocts a story sourced by Revis' "people" and the opinions of the front offices of other teams. They know nothing.

This. If it happens I don't see why Revis wouldn't want to screw over the Jets. He's getting $6M either way. So pay him next to nothing and let them pick up the tab. It's pretty sweet. :toast:

This. If it happens I don't see why Revis wouldn't want to screw over the Jets. He's getting $6M either way. So pay him next to nothing and let them pick up the tab. It's pretty sweet. :toast:

Yep, would be pretty funny if he signed with Pats for $1, meaning Jets would be paying him $5,999,999 to play for New England next year.

A close second would be the JEST truly thinking BB wanted Revis and re-signing him. Watching Mitchell and Cooks burn him for TDs would remind them he sucks and robbed them again while they spiral down the drain once more.

A close second would be the JEST truly thinking BB wanted Revis and re-signing him. Watching Mitchell and Cooks burn him for TDs would remind them he sucks and robbed them again while they spiral down the drain once more.

We can spiral down the drain just fine without Revis, thank you.

If he signs here. He will have to earn that starting spot. His last 2 years with the jets. Were worst of his career .

Back