Rex at the Bills

Roberto71

Reaction score
Same ol Rex....

"I'm not going to let our fans down. It's been 15 years since we made the playoffs ... We're going."

“We are going to build a bully and we’re gonna see if you want to play it for 60 minutes."

"We're not afraid of anybody, certainly not afraid of them (Pats)."

B7U3NIRCQAEwNc0.jpg:large

He also said they're going to be the #1 defense.

This guy just doesn't get it. Do you even manage expectations, bro?

Pegula started calling the team the Sabres as he took the stand to introduce Ryan ROFL

He's at least consistent and entertaining.
Posted via Mobile Device

No doubt he'll have the Bills defense at a championship level next year. That defense may be as talented as the Ravens defense that Rex had.

Not sure about his offense though. The Bills have excellent WR's and very good runners. His QB spot is the Achilles obviously. With no #1 pick this year he may have to hope he can find a suitable QB via free agency. They do have salary cap $ to explore this option.

I think Rex's success in Buffalo will likely boil down to how successful he is at filling the QB spot.

Rex Ryan: "We will not build our offensive game plan around our punter. We will not major in punting."
Rex Ryan on Mark Sanchez: "He'll be a guy under consideration." Will be a free agent.
Rex Ryan on his desire to beat the <s>@</s>nyjets: "I'll be honest, it's still the <s>@</s>patriots I want the most"
Rex Ryan: The Bills are going to the playoffs http://wp.me/p14QSB-9GvI

Fred Jackson on Rex Ryan: "We feel we got better at head coach. You take on the persona of your coach. I'm excited."

This Rex Ryan cartoon from <s>@</s>adamzyglis of the Buffalo News is tremendous. https://twitter.com/search?q=rex ryan&src=typd

I know, meant the other stuff he said, just added another comment to the fray. He said it, not me.

TBH, I figured the first thing he'd do would be to say something about kissing rings, so I was relatively impressed.

This is Rex, of course, so my impressed-ness is based on a sliding scale.

He's infatuated with beating the Pats, I think that's why he went to the Bills. He really doesn't like BB or TFB.

Rex might be a great DC but a good head coach he is not.

He's infatuated with beating the Pats, I think that's why he went to the Bills. He really doesn't like BB or TFB.

Rex might be a great DC but a good head coach he is not.

I don't think it's a dislike thing w/ him. I think he genuinely wants to beat the best. It's how he measures success.

He'll have a lot more talent w/ the Bills than he had w/ the Jets. The Bills got the best available, imo.

SF fans are extremely happy to see Greg Roman taken away to be Rex's new OC.

SF fans are extremely happy to see Greg Roman taken away to be Rex's new OC.

Seriously, these AFC East hires couldn't possibly be any better.

This is 2 more guaranteed division titles, at least.

I love the AFC East wuv

He also said they're going to be the #1 defense.

This guy just doesn't get it. Do you even manage expectations, bro?

If you just hired a coach and he said "we're going to have the #16 defense", you should probably just go ahead and fire him.

Back