RIP Toby Keith

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
This one hurts our household. We know his songs, the lyrics and more. I am glad he died peacefully. Toby you were the man, you will be missed immensely.

When we hear celebrities die, it is rare that it gets to me. I feel for the family but not much more for there are so many people, average people, who die daily in different ways. This one gets to me.

R.I.P Toby, thank you for all the joy you gave us.

WTF?? I had no idea he had cancer, this is very sad news for country music fans. He will be missed.

RIP Toby Keith

I'm not a country music fan, but I knew a few of his. He spoke his mind, and if you didn't like what he said, that was ok. R.I.P.

Side note. I took my wife and kids to Patriot Place years ago. We went to Tobey Keith's, just because it was the only place that day that didn't have a wait. I swear to God. From this day until the end of my life. I had NO idea the waitresses dressed like that. Teh Wifey was NOT happy.

I'm not a country music fan, but I knew a few of his. He spoke his mind, and if you didn't like what he said, that was ok. R.I.P.

Side note. I took my wife and kids to Patriot Place years ago. We went to Tobey Keith's, just because it was the only place that day that didn't have a wait. I swear to God. From this day until the end of my life. I had NO idea the waitresses dressed like that. Teh Wifey was NOT happy.
Haha, same. We took the kids to a Revs game and decided to make it an event and stay over at one of the hotels. Hit up TK's for dinner.

At places like that, I usually get the one waitresses of the bunch who is built like a mailbox, but on this occasion, we got the equivalent of Jessica Simpson when she was playing Daisy Duke. My boys drank a lot of extra waters and became YUGE Revs fans that day. Go figure.

Back