Rob Ryan, next Jets Offensive Coordinator?

Stevo

Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/08/reports-rob-ryan-fired-in-dallas/

If we just hold hands and wish hard enough dreams can come true

(I say OC because Rex said he looking for some one to run the offense his way, which I'm assuming means shittily with a lot more talk then production)

P.S.
I don't want any shit for the leading tittle because it's still way better then 90% of the ESPN articles I read

Jay Glazer says Oh no, Stevo

Maybe. if his career choice would be to hitch his wagon to a sinking ship. ;coffee:

( I love mixing metaphors)

Cheers, BostonTim

LaCanfora says today it's a possibility. Poor Woody. :D

How could the jetsam pass on that media opportunity? Gotta recoup the PSL defaults somehow :toast:

I said this elsewhere. I think they should do it. Terrible idea? Who cares? It won't be the only dink in their armor.

Maybe Rex can convince Rob to A.) Have weight loss surgery and B.) find a barber shop instead of a salon so he can get a freaking haircut.

Plus....there is the added opportunity for the brothers to get radically pissed at each other and engage in a fist fight during a game.

I'd pay to see it. :)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/08/reports-rob-ryan-fired-in-dallas/

If we just hold hands and wish hard enough dreams can come true

(I say OC because Rex said he looking for some one to run the offense his way, which I'm assuming means shittily with a lot more talk then production)

P.S.
I don't want any shit for the leading tittle because it's still way better then 90% of the ESPN articles I read
It makes sense, for the Jets. After all, he did wonders with that Cowboys defense.

:blink:

There goes the Ryan brothers working on the same team. I guess Rob saw Rex was on a sinking ship.

Hired by the Rams

Rob tweets he's on a beach and denies being hired by the Rams but he has no further comment. Iow, 'an agreement has been reached but I haven't signed it yet'.

Back