Rob Ryan with the Saints

Pyxis

First one at MY house
Reaction score
I can't stand the guy for the most part. In all fairness, he was working for Jerry, who attempts to control everything.

Thoughts? How is this going to play out?

10-7 Texans in the 2nd quarter.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh...I just about forgot to say....

Wooooo Hoooooo! Sean is back!

Many, many thanks to BB for all that he did for my Saints last year. wuv Love the man! No...I didn't cut the sleeves off my Pats hoodie because, lets face it, it's kinda silly looking. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't stand the guy for the most part. In all fairness, he was working for Jerry, who attempts to control everything.

Posted via Mobile Device

I actually like, get ready for it, both of the Ryans. I think they both have really good defensive minds.

He is handling the Texans. JJ Watt is out for this game, but he's going to be JJ SWATT regardless of his coaching.

I have to believe that Sean thought this out. Hell...he's Sean Peyton. Just wondered what y'all were thinking about Nawlins since we got our coach back.
Posted via Mobile Device

He is handling the Texans. JJ Watt is out for this game, but he's going to be JJ SWATT regardless of his coaching.

I have to believe that Sean thought this out. Hell...he's Sean Peyton. Just wondered what y'all were thinking about Nawlins since we got our coach back.
Posted via Mobile Device

He was JJ Fraud last year against the AFC Elite.

Posted via Mobile Device

From Wiki

From 2000 to 2003, Ryan was the linebackers coach for the New England Patriots.[1] In 2003, the Patriots ranked first in the NFL in fewest points allowed 238 while ranking seventh overall in the NFL in total defense. Ryan's unit also contributed to one of the best scoring defenses in franchise history in 2001, as the Patriots allowed just 17 points per game and produced Pro Bowlers Willie McGinest and Tedy Bruschi. However, as the actual Defensive Coodinator, Ryan's defenses have not accomplished postseason success and have regressed since 2004.

From 2004 to 2008, Ryan was the defensive coordinator for the Oakland Raiders.[1] In 2006, the Raiders ranked third in yards allowed per game and eighteenth in points allowed per game.

Former Cleveland Browns head coach Eric Mangini named Ryan as defensive coordinator on January 14, 2009.

He was officially named the Dallas Cowboys defensive coordinator on January 19, 2011.[3] The Cowboys missed the playoffs again in 2011 and were mediocre on defense, ranking 14th in yards allowed per game and 16th in points allowed per game. The 2012 season was more of the same. Dallas was ranked 14th in yards allowed per game and 23rd in points allowed per game while only ranking 16th in QB sacks. Dallas did not make the playoffs yet again. On January 8, 2013, the Cowboys ended Ryan's employment with the franchise.[4] In February 2013, Rob Ryan was hired as the New Orleans defensive coordinator. He will implement a 3–4 defense to the team, scrapping their current 4–3 defensive scheme.[5][6]

So I wouldn't look at his Dallas stint as the definition of his career.

When he was with the Pats, the LB's were pretty damn good. Of course, talent will make any coach look better.

However, when he moved to Oakland, as DC, the defense also performed well, so there is reason to believe that he's got skills and might have just learned something from the Dark Lord of the Sith

hA9222C96

darth_belichick-1.jpg

From Wiki

So I wouldn't look at his Dallas stint as the definition of his career.

When he was with the Pats, the LB's were pretty damn good. Of course, talent will make any coach look better.

However, when he moved to Oakland, as DC, the defense also performed well, so there is reason to believe that he's got skills and might have just learned something from the Dark Lord of the Sith

hA9222C96

darth_belichick-1.jpg

Nevermind. I stopped reading after the part regarding LB coaching. I'm good!

Hey, Surgeon. Mid typing of this response, they aired a Denis Leary Ford commercial. I SWEAR he threatened everyone lest we avoid candyassed coffee.
Posted via Mobile Device

Shut up, Tommy.

:coffee:

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually, Tommy is right. The Patriots shut him down and exposed him completely. Other teams should learn from our success against him.

HEY! :mad: Knock it off, you two!

Goddammit Tommy. I want to hate you, too. But I can't.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Back