Rodney Harrison appreciation thread

rivshark86

Reaction score
It’s pretty rare I start a thread, but I was listening to his Saturday morning radio show today and the guy just gets gets it. Love his analysis and breakdown of the game. He’s a true Patriot. He was great for New England. I love hearing his opinion on the current team and the league in general, and I just wanted to announce it. Plus it’s summer and there’s not much to talk about.

It’s pretty rare I start a thread, but I was listening to his Saturday morning radio show today and the guy just gets gets it. Love his analysis and breakdown of the game. He’s a true Patriot. He was great for New England. I love hearing his opinion on the current team and the league in general, and I just wanted to announce it. Plus it’s summer and there’s not much to talk about.

I've appreciated this guy since he came into the league.

It's absolutely criminal he's not in the Hall of Fame. First 30 int/30 sack player in league history.

I've appreciated this guy since he came into the league.

It's absolutely criminal he's not in the Hall of Fame. First 30 int/30 sack player in league history.

Any time Harrison's name comes up in a thread, I always post something just to show off my avatar. I picked it long ago as evidence of my opinion of Rodney. Plus, I LOVE the picture of him which is about as far from the "maniac on the field" reputation he has as you could find. Plus, that "30/30" stat is one for the ages.

Give it up for Rodney! :clap::clap:

Rodney played full tilt. He was a fav on the Pats for sure.

Rodney is definitely the type of player you hate when he's a rival but absolutely love when he's in your team.

Back