Rodney Harrison fires away at Peyton Manning

I'm trying to think of a thread that has more fail in it that's not in the AA or PP...

I'm having a hard time. Anyone?

He supposedly threw people under the bus according to some fans and media, yet it never affected anything. Protection problems refers to the whole operation as well, could be the QB calling the wrong protection, or an RB, etc. And it was a whopping one time in 10 years after a horrible defeat. And we've already discussed the coaching situation here, which isn't a big deal as I've explained.

As for the 2003 game, so now he's selfish bc he audibles too much to the pass?? Wow.

Oh please, peyton was not referring to himself there on that protection problems. He was selfish in that game, yes. The run was working in fact when you ran it was your best drive of the game, but for some reason he just kept throwing picks. I watched a game between the colts and the titans a couple years ago, there was 1:30 on the clock the colts are up by 2, the titans had 2 times outs. Manning threw 3 straight incompletions, the titans didnt have to use a timeout and could have won that game. You always run right there to burn there timeouts and run clock, but he is throwing it down the field. I have seen it a ton of times. In fact the one time manning put the ball in his backs hands and didnt try to take over the game they won the superbowl, go figure.

Back