Ryder Cup!

How are they doing?

I'm not a golf fan, but a coworker of mine is there. Just curious how it's going.

I'm going to try and catch the replay tonight. If you like golf, this is a hell of a show.

Just curious, Jammer, but could Mike Weir play in this thing? The kid is good enough, but I don't know if Canadians get to play in it or its a USA vs. the world kind of thing.

I'm going to try and catch the replay tonight. If you like golf, this is a hell of a show.

Just curious, Jammer, but could Mike Weir play in this thing? The kid is good enough, but I don't know if Canadians get to play in it or its a USA vs. the world kind of thing.
USA v Europe, if you want him to play would he'd have to qualify via parentage or like other sports just give him a passport and deny all knowledge? :shrug:

USA v Europe, if you want him to play would he'd have to qualify via parentage or like other sports just give him a passport and deny all knowledge? :shrug:

All due respect to Canada, but anyplace where Kentucky Fried Chicken is called Poulet Fritte ala Kentuckie might as well be Europe.

He's played in the President's Cup before.

Some of our associates were there today with clients. Can't wait to hear about it on Monday morning.

if there is a God, the fraud Mickelson will put at least one ill-advised shot selection in the water or a snap-hook driver OB while up by one thereby losing his own match by one while Team USA still wins by 1/2 point overall :archive:

loose the fey-dumbass douche-mullett & the smarmy TYVM-my-fandom-aren't-I-just-really-great smile GamblerBoi :shake: :cuss:

if there is a God, the fraud Mickelson will put at least one ill-advised shot selection in the water or a snap-hook driver OB while up by one thereby losing his own match by one while Team USA still wins by 1/2 point overall :archive:

loose the fey-dumbass douche-mullett & the smarmy TYVM-my-fandom-aren't-I-just-really-great smile GamblerBoi :shake: :cuss:

I couldn't agree more.

He is in love with himself, but chokes like a bastard regularly. I love watching him cough up fur balls.

It's hard for me not to root for the Europeans with all the douche bag Americans out there.

It's hard for me not to root for the Europeans with all the douche bag Americans out there.
OTOH you have your Padraig Harrington who seems genuinely genuine --- a quality player & personage as well

no mullet on that Mick boyo :Lecture: :thumb:

[plus he has a nice bum]
:thailor:

OTOH you have your Padraig Harrington who seems genuinely genuine --- a quality player & personage as well

no mullet on that Mick boyo :Lecture: :thumb:

[plus he has a nice bum] :thailor:

TG :heart::heart::heart: Padraig

Fully agree on "D"ickleson, Hawg, but who else?

Love the Ryder Cup cuz it's the only venue that gives us a real glimpse into these guys. I've been loving seeing Boo stoking up the crowd, "Happy Gilmore" style.

Been enjoying watching all these guys, especially the "wild eyed" Ian Poulter.

Back