Saints championship gear manufactured in Indianapolis

Speaking of this, I heard the colts championship clothes went to haiti this year. Good for the colts. The white is much better for that heat than the black saints stuff.:thumb:

Do you really want to turn this into a Dolphins shit talk thread?

.....Really? Just found it actually more humorous that a Dolphin fan would think it is sooo funny that CHAMPIONSHIP gear is made in Indy. I was just pointing out that a dolphin fan of course would not realize all championship gear has been manufactured there for years. I mean not since the dolphins won anything...but for quite a few years.

.....Really? Just found it actually more humorous that a Dolphin fan would think it is sooo funny that CHAMPIONSHIP gear is made in Indy. I was just pointing out that a dolphin fan of course would not realize all championship gear has been manufactured there for years. I mean not since the dolphins won anything...but for quite a few years.

The only thing I think is funny is that Saints championship gear is being manufactured by people who are in all likelihood Colts fans. You're being a dicksmack for no reason.

My mom used to work for one of the companies that makes Championship gear.

I was in the 8th (?) grade, and we were travelling to Florida for Spring Break. It was 1987. Mom got me one of the printed "Indiana Hoosiers NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP" shirts, and I wore the hell out of it on the trip down.

Somewhere in Tennessee, some lady got real bitchy with me at a rest stop. "They haven't even played the games, yet."
:cuss:

Speaking of this, I heard the colts championship clothes went to haiti this year. Good for the colts. The white is much better for that heat than the black saints stuff.:thumb:

:) Midgar you have been an UNMIGDARIGATED poster of joy since Sunday.:)

How awesome is that? Pats fans paying Colts fans to produce Saints SB gear. SAAAA-WEEEET.

Only if you pay them $.10 to make the gear like the sweatshop women get for making Peyton crap for Indy tools.

Back