Schiefenfreude

NSPatsFan

I'm disrespectful to dirt.
Reaction score
I'm Down From Canada and they think I'm slow Eh?
Game Thread

First post: The Kansas City Chiefs are GUARANTEED to finish 19-0 this season. Therefore they are GUARANTEED to win TONIGHT'S GAME.

Another shit game by Mahomes

Go **** yourself with your stupid optimism....absolutely zero chance this team gets the #1 seed or does anything in the playoffs. We have Pat, Hill, usually not hungover Kelce and that's it. They have to compete with Andy, Veach, the entire defense and Spags, and ****in Clark for putting up with allowing it to happen.

I really feel badly for the people that went to this abortion of a game.

If you are at the game, please take a dump and throw feces at everyone except Mahomes.

Andy’s crap play-calling are the reason we sucked tonight.

It's hard to imagine this game going worse

yet ANOTHER embarassing national game...can we defer the national games to Cleveland or Washington instead so we dont look like a bunch of pillowbitergots?

Frauds

I hope whoever is hurt dies

Hang this guy from a bridge.

Who's the fat kid on the chief sideline?
He's supposed to be the head coach.

I vote for a firing squad. Mahomes gets to use a gatling gun on everyone else.

Before he got hurt, that guy ran a twisty path that spelled out "Fire Pioli".

Which Chief is gonna take his anger out on a female later?

Yep. Did not think it possible for this KC team to look this bad at HOME in prime time. I thought those days were over. The Chiefs got absolutely DESTROYED BY SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL.

"Congrats to the Colts" Thread

man shut the **** up

**** the Colts.

No one wants to see this ****ing shit. Why is this ****tard allowed to start threads?

**** the Colts.
Forever.

That was gay. **** the Colts.

Why? They won, but why congratulate them? Dumb ass

SHUT
THE
UP

Dumb ****

**** you pillowbiter

**** you

literally kill yourself

**** off ****

gee, could it be because he (Mahomes) was on one leg due to a nightmare offensive line that gave him even less time than usual???? he looked absolutely brilliant before the injury and still managed to make some plays after so I say again: literally kill yourself, you ****ing worthless dumbass

giphy.gif

ROFL

Thanks for this. It saved me a possible trip over to their forum. Well captured.

I'm still going to go over there. I want to see Clay talk about his lava dick and how he's going to fuck people with it....

They are certainly a colorful group. But it easy to understand when you realize that the vast majority of them have never experienced a Super Bowl, and those who were alive in 1970 were probably too young to remember it.

Aside of the well deserved Schadenfreude that's on display here: This thread title shows why I think the beauty of the german language is vastly underrated. The meaning of the word Schiefenfreude can be roughly explained as "pleasure derived from skewness" and I think that's beautiful.

Aside of the well deserved Schadenfreude that's on display here: This thread title shows why I think the beauty of the german language is vastly underrated. The meaning of the word Schiefenfreude can be roughly explained as "pleasure derived from skewness" and I think that's beautiful.
Yeah, i'm half German and I've always found the language to be appealing to my ears. I'd love to learn it someday once/if I can get back working and be able to afford it. lol.

I just entered a contest to win a trip to Germany, wish me luck! :D

There's a town/village in Germany that's the same as my surname...

There's a town/village in Germany that's the same as my surname...

Really hard to decide which funny town name to bring up right now...too bad Fucking is not in Germany...

Never can go wrong with Titz though. Yeah, I'll take that. Are you Titz?

Really hard to decide which funny town name to bring up right now...too bad Fucking is not in Germany...

But it's about as close as you can get. :shrug:

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

But it's about as close as you can get. :shrug:

But my fav in Austria has to windpassing ROFL

Thread: The "Watson can be as good as Mahomes" media campaign

Goodell only cares about growing the brand...and keeping Kraft happy. Kraft runs the NFL...saying Goodell does is like saying Veach runs the Chiefs. He's a kept lapdog...

^^^ I guess this guy forgot about Deflategate, or the officiating in Super Bowl LII ^^^

It was about to be a blowout before the refs got involved.

Should have been a massacre.

this shit ****ing sucks cheetah wasn't supposed to come back, score 2 TDs and watch us lose

With this horseshit defense, we can absolutely lose to the Broncos on Thursday.

Shut it down Pat and request a trade because this defense is gawd awful

Well at least last year I knew what it was like to go to the superbowl for 15 seconds.

Who in KC has the guts to bench Mahomes when he is injured. He is not going to get better if he keeps playing hurt. Look at his efficiency after the ankle tweaks the last two weeks. He is awful. He is not MVP Mahomes. He is QBR 27th in the NFL with a bad ankle. That isn't his fault. The team needs to know how to handle him.

Doesn't matter who the coaches or players are, Marv Levy, Marty Schottenheimer, Dick Vermeil, Andy Reid. This franchise is eternally cursed and the league likes it like that. I feel I should just stop caring all together. Never really felt like this even in 95 and 97.

Let’s not forget the ref ****ery early on, doing their level best to keep the momentum from swinging too far

**** this defense. What a bunch of losers.

To be fair, the Chiefs would be tackling much better if not for the roller skates."

Pisses me off that I waste so much time and emotional effort on this team.

Same old shit every year. Pee wee defense filled with pussies, too many penalties, poor clock management. Deja shit vu. Thanks a lot ****ers.

We lost because of the refs. This should have never been a close game.

Just gonna give in and root for the Pats **** this team.

Y'all stay mad. All the bitching and whining will result in not a single coach or exec getting fired.

Well i can't jack off to this shit.

Someone needs to ****ing be fired, right ****ing now

Those Super Bowls so many were predicting for the Chiefs now seem so long ago.

From here on out I might only watch offense to see Mahomes and Hill play...

This shit is embarrassing

**** this team. **** Spags in the ass. No excuse for this defensive performance at all. Fuc Clark, **** all the LB's.....seriously...this season is gone. This is un ****ing believably bad. And Veach can take a walk too.

It's the same old crap no matter who we have, even the HOF QB I wanted will produce nothing. Never felt so bad about this team.

This defense is so bad that the texans are really about to go for it on 4th and 5 up 7 from the 28 yard line

Bill effing O'Brien outcoached the everloving shit out of Fat Andy. Let that sink in. Live with it. Marinate. If the Chiefs waste Mahomes, they will never have a chance in any of our lifetimes.

Those of us who watched the first time the Chiefs went to the SB have been waiting too long to see another. Just how ****ing old do I have to be to see my second.

Back