Season tickets revoked?

If anyone around us was annoyed, not one person said anything to us the entire game, not even the lady who complained after my buddy fell. Even at that point she didn't say one word to us she just got right out of her seat and went to the event staff
In my experience, when someone is drunk and annoying, calling them out merely escalates the problem. The fact that someone called security to deal with you should give you a clue that you were annoying people.

I hope you get the tickets revoked just for leaving the AFC Championship game early to "beat traffic"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QuUqHQgPaMA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's ridiculous. Jaguars fans were great. No need to be dicks to people supporting their team.

I agree, it is one thing to joke with the m and have some good natured ribbing but no need to be a dick to someone who more likely travelled a pretty good distance to attend a game. I know it pisses me off when I travel and some drunk puke starts acting like a tool and getting in the face of someone in our group.

I do notice that typically the locals actually turned on the drunk ass dickweed and support the travelling Pats fans - even in Baltimore - because the travel involved.

I agree, it is one thing to joke with the m and have some good natured ribbing but no need to be a dick to someone who more likely travelled a pretty good distance to attend a game. I know it pisses me off when I travel and some drunk puke starts acting like a tool and getting in the face of someone in our group.

I do notice that typically the locals actually turned on the drunk ass dickweed and support the travelling Pats fans - even in Baltimore - because the travel involved.

It's been many, many years since I've watched a game in Foxboro, so I've been a "visitor" for every Pats game I've attended since 1986.

I always get tickets to every game the Pats play here in AZ and it is actually predominantly a Patriots crowd, even in the new stadium. Since just about every Patriots game here in AZ has been a Patriots beat down no Cardinals fans had much smack to say. Sure their was the occasional douche canoe in a Mexican wrestling mask spouting off even calling names, but once the beat down started there was no smack being said by Cardinal fans. In fact I unfortunately saw a Patriots fan or two get out of line and actually other Patriot fans (including myself) set them straight on proper conduct. (One idiot I actually had to tell I would happily miss the rest of the game to take him to jail myself as he wasn't listening to security and continued to be a douche.)

Point is that even "road" Patriot fans generally will "police" their own in my experience.

My only Super Bowl attendance was 38 and the Carolina fans were very nice. (Had two to my left and they had good natured smack talk throughout the back and forth game. Shook my hand and gave congratulations to myself and the 3 Patriots fans to my right after we won. Classy.

Didn't observe a single Pats fan yelling at Carolina fans or laughing in their faces afterwards. (There was a "DYNASTY" chant going on all the way down the ramps from the upper level though! Ha! Good times!)

Super Bowls being pretty "corporate" and "neutral site" are of course a slightly different animal, but considering it's the BIG game emotions are pretty high so actual fans of teams actions during the Super Bowl are still relevant IMO.

So yes I expect several Philly fans to be arrested for fighting before the game and after the game regardless of the outcome.

Back