SEE YA!!!! Go home Patriots !!!!

Actually Dan marino is the NFL's Hall Of Fames "Most Prolific Pure Passing QB In History" who holds nearly every single NFL: QB passing record that exsits ... and Holds TD Passes and Total Yards in the least amount of games....

http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/member.jsp?player_id=238

Who the hell holds "records" for "most TDs in the least amount of games"?

That's not a real record, you phucking schmuck. Favre holds the career TD record; that's the one that counts. Brady holds the season TD record; that's the other one that counts.

Marino? He'll have nothing left after Peyton Manning retires.

I am miss quoting nothing...Marino is...has always been ... and will always be recognized and respected by the NFL as "The Most Prolific, Pure Passing QB in NFL History "

Period...end of story and the NFL will back me up !!!!...I certainly hope you don't actually believe Brady is anywere near this conversation !!!

Well, if you could actually read you would realize that the quote you cited does not exist retard. The quote is "Most prolific passer in NFL history". Where does it say what you said dipshit?

Who the hell holds "records" for "most TDs in the least amount of games"?

That's not a real record, you phucking schmuck. Favre holds the career TD record; that's the one that counts. Brady holds the season TD record; that's the other one that counts.

Marino? He'll have nothing left after Peyton Manning retires.

Yes i think Peyton will have and had all the QB records when it is over with.

Marino erased from the record books...with no ring he'll soon be erased from the collective memory. Just another forgotton washed up has been/never was that never won $hit.

bill-eric-17.jpg

RAVENS-3.jpg

:toolroll:

Marino erased from the record books...with no ring he'll soon be erased from the collective memory. Just another forgotton washed up has been/never was that never won $hit.

No QB in NFL history will break Marino's records in the amount of games he broke them in..he set the bar...Favre has more TD passes and Yards but did it in 32 more games played than Marino...thats not breaking the record...

The single season TD pass record broken after 23 year by Peyton Manning and only 2 years later by Brady ...and it will be broken again within a few more seasons because the league does everything to help the passing game now...and thats a fact...50 TD passes in a season today isn't nearly as hard as it was in 1983 ...and thats a fact...

No marino is considered a guy who couldnt win the big game, most of his records are gone and he has nothing to show for anything. I am glad brady is not in that conversation, thats for sure.

your glad Brady isn't in the conversation of the most pure prolific passing QB's in history !!!!...then you must really love his ass in those tight spandex football pants then ....

your glad Brady isn't in the conversation of the most pure prolific passing QB's in history !!!!...then you must really love his ass in those tight spandex football pants then ....

Brady's going down as the purest WINNER in NFL history; Marino? The biggest choke artist.

Seriously, man. Who the hell even talks about Marino anymore. No one under the age of 27-28 even saw the guy play, and no one living saw him lead his team to a damn SB championship.

this thread takes the pats/dolphins fued to new heights hahahah
keep goin pleeeeeassssseee!!!

popcorn

No QB in NFL history will break Marino's records in the amount of games he broke them in..he set the bar...Favre has more TD passes and Yards but did it in 32 more games played than Marino...thats not breaking the record...

Maybe if Dan Marino had won a few playoff games he would've thrown enough TDs that Farve wouldn't have caught him.

But oh no...he had to keep screwing it up didn't he. The selfish twat.

The single season TD pass record broken after 23 year by Peyton Manning and only 2 years later by Brady ...and it will be broken again within a few more seasons because the league does everything to help the passing game now...and thats a fact...50 TD passes in a season today isn't nearly as hard as it was in 1983 ...and thats a fact...

I can't wait until you start with "...in the amount of games, on a Tuesday, during a snow storm". Marino is a joke.

Agreed :clap: Marino's passing records are much more impressive because of hte era he played in. He would put up even more scary numbers nowadays.

Congrats on the turn around, 1-15 to the playoffs in one year is very impressive. I'm glad you guys took the division even though if we would have beat you coming off of our bye week we would be in.:grrr:

Agreed :clap: Marino's passing records are much more impressive because of hte era he played in. He would put up even more scary numbers nowadays.

Congrats on the turn around, 1-15 to the playoffs in one year is very impressive. I'm glad you guys took the division even though if we would have beat you coming off of our bye week we would be in.:grrr:

Look who's here ROFL How about them Donkeys? Blowing a 3 game lead with 3 games to go. ROFL

Look who's here ROFL How about them Donkeys? Blowing a 3 game lead with 3 games to go. ROFL
No big deal. We weren't going anywhere in the playoffs without a defense or a RB. We only forced one punt the other night ROFL.

I thought you guys were going to set records this year dumbass?
I did too. We were looking very good, Cutler had 10 TD passes the first 3 games. Then we played Jacksonville and you guys and everyone started getting hurt. Champ Bailey, Boss Bailey, DJ Williams, Selvin Young, Michael Pittman, Andre Hall, Cutler hurt his finger and got a concussion from a cheapshot, then against Cleveland Ryan Torrain gets hurt.........

This year wasn't our year. 2 years from now we will have the best dynasty in NFL history.:heart:

Congrats on the turn around, 1-15 to the playoffs in one year is very impressive.

Back at you brother. I hope Brady gets well and is ready to go next year.

So Fran Tarkenton has a legitimate gripe as well :shrug:

I did too. We were looking very good, Cutler had 10 TD passes the first 3 games. Then we played Jacksonville and you guys and everyone started getting hurt. Champ Bailey, Boss Bailey, DJ Williams, Selvin Young, Michael Pittman, Andre Hall, Cutler hurt his finger and got a concussion from a cheapshot, then against Cleveland Ryan Torrain gets hurt.........

This year wasn't our year. 2 years from now we will have the best dynasty in NFL history.:heart:

In two years the meth and crack will have completed the rotting of your brain.

Back