SEE YA!!!! Go home Patriots !!!!

Next season Brady's back and the rest of the AFC East goes back to being doormats.

D22 can you say one and done? Enjoy the Dolphins obligatory playoff appearance for this decade. :clap:

Do you mean the same Brady that "Choked" against the NYG last year in 2007 blowing a historical NFL History making season against a defense that gave up 21 points per game ?

And is this the same Brady that in 2006 had 3 Interceptions in the San Diego game to lose despite the Troy Brown effort and of course the FG kicker coming to save his ass as usual?

And the Tommy Terrific that couldn't hold on to a 21-6 half time lead 1 game away from the SuperBowl in 2006 against the 31st worst defense in the league...the Colts ?

Don't tell me your talking about Tom Brady that in 2005 and 2006 was 5-11 in winning games against +.500% record competitive teams...?

And my favorite is the same Tom Brady 3 years ago that lost in playoffs with a 99yd Interception return for a 14 point differential and loss in Denver to end that season...

And this is the same Tom Brady coming off a serious knee injury with a whole season off...I think Tom Brady is a "Legend in your own mind" and he is a "Has Been" before he was even a was...

no. it was a dumb thing and no the Fools 83 ins't as good.

he is absolutely as good & his performance & numbers show it...I already posted the 2 back to back

he is absolutely as good & his performance & numbers show it...I already posted the 2 back to back

not even close.

It's ok to admit the Fools made a mistake dumb dumb, all teams do.

You're shittin me, one and done, Ravens will wipe your asses all over the field........again. This may be Penningtons last game, wtf he's held together with spitballs and safety wire as it is, :whip2:

Hey...seens how you have nothing to root for or watch...enjoy watching the Dolphins lose !!!!

not even close.

It's ok to admit the Fools made a mistake dumb dumb, all teams do.

Nevermind the fact that Camarillo wasn't on the team when they traded Welker. But D22 likes to pretend like it was part of the plan.

Nevermind the fact that Camarillo wasn't on the team when they traded Welker. But D22 likes to pretend like it was part of the plan.

I pointed that out to him but he didn't respondROFL

I said our replacement was as good...and I said it was a money contract issue...not because we didn't want him...dippo...

ay least quote me with facts instead of all your bullshit...

I said our replacement was as good...and I said it was a money contract issue...not because we didn't want him...dippo...

ay least quote me with facts instead of all your bullshit...

The Fools could have had him at reasonable money, he was a restricted free agent...the Fools didn't know what they had.

The Fools could have had him at reasonable money, he was a restricted free agent...the Fools didn't know what they had.

therick don't be a fool...please !!!...they didn't know he was their #1 WR ....give it a break...don't post unless you have something to add to a conversation worth a single thought

therick don't be a fool...please !!!...they didn't know he was their #1 WR ....give it a break...don't post unless you have something to add to a conversation worth a single thought

So they why did they let him go? it wasn't moeny dumb dumb.

Brady>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marino.................

I'll bet Dan is waxing Brady's benz right now. Later, he'll fix the three time SB champ a sandwich!

Marino is the biggest bitch ever to throw a pass in the league.................

Brady>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marino.................

I'll bet Dan is waxing Brady's benz right now. Later, he'll fix the three time SB champ a sandwich!

Marino is the biggest bitch ever to throw a pass in the league.................

Actually Dan marino is the NFL's Hall Of Fames "Most Prolific Pure Passing QB In History" who holds nearly every single NFL: QB passing record that exsits ... and Holds TD Passes and Total Yards in the least amount of games....

http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/member.jsp?player_id=238

Tom Brady is a has been already !!!!

The Wes Welker trade was the 2nd worst trade in NFL history.

This is what I get out of the Welker trade....

- He was a restricted Free Agent
- Miami had option to match any offer
- Patriots offered too much & Dolphins couldn't match w/cap issues
- Dolphins negotiated trade offer that would benifit both teams
- So the Patriots got Welker cheaper than their original offer & saved cap space
- Miami recieved an undisclosed draft pick...

This trade was the best thiong for the Dolphins to do instead of just letting him go because their cap was already too high...

This is what I get out of the Welker trade....

- He was a restricted Free Agent
- Miami had option to match any offer
- Patriots offered too much & Dolphins couldn't match w/cap issues
- Dolphins negotiated trade offer that would benifit both teams
- So the Patriots got Welker cheaper than their original offer & saved cap space
- Miami recieved an undisclosed draft pick...

This trade was the best thiong for the Dolphins to do instead of just letting him go because their cap was already too high...

The Dolphins got an extra 7th round pick out of the trade.

Again you're misquoting it like the retard you are.

I am miss quoting nothing...Marino is...has always been ... and will always be recognized and respected by the NFL as "The Most Prolific, Pure Passing QB in NFL History "

Period...end of story and the NFL will back me up !!!!...I certainly hope you don't actually believe Brady is anywere near this conversation !!!

I am miss quoting nothing...Marino is...has always been ... and will always be recognized and respected by the NFL as "The Most Prolific, Pure Passing QB in NFL History "

Period...end of story and the NFL will back me up !!!!...I certainly hope you don't actually believe Brady is anywere near this conversation !!!

No marino is considered a guy who couldnt win the big game, most of his records are gone and he has nothing to show for anything. I am glad brady is not in that conversation, thats for sure.

it not that...the joy of seeing the Patriots finally with competition in the division is just such a treat !!!!...no more free ride,,,and the Bills will get back in this mix also....

Bout f'n time. I was thinking that the Dolphins would never have a winning record again...27 long years.

Congrats on the playoffs but I wouldn't invest in a ticket unless you are a Baltimore fan.

Back