Seventeen Glorious Years

I have said it 100 times in some way or another thru the years.
you let me bitch, you let me love. you let me joke,
and you still haven't figured me out.

doing my best to keep it that way.

and steelers are gonna be really, really good this year...

13 years for me. Stopped by just to talk some shite because the Jets were finally competitive Lol. Ended up being interesting with some great smack talk. Only met a couple assholes along the way but that’s anywhere. One of these days Mrs. JK & I are gonna make it to Boston and you mofos in trouble!

13 years for me. Stopped by just to talk some shite because the Jets were finally competitive Lol. Ended up being interesting with some great smack talk. Only met a couple assholes along the way but that’s anywhere. One of these days Mrs. JK & I are gonna make it to Boston and you mofos in trouble!
glad you are still here! how's your bro?

Yesterday was the 17th anniversary of me stumbling in here. I've enjoyed every day spent in here.

I remember laughing at a post by mikiemo about wiping the knife off and sticking it back in the drawer rather than washing it.

I knew I was in the right place,
Congrats!

~Dee~

Like OJ, the glove didn’t fit so they had to acquit!!

Helps to have the legal minds such as F. Lee Baily at your table.

Thankfully I have even better at my table.

:)

If and when you New Yorl bastiges come up this way hit me up. Dinner and drinks are on me.

❤️

Back