Shanahan briefly loses playbook

388ea0749a6fa240f554aa7271510a4b.jpg

You should have told him his brother Wally was hired by the Patriots to steal it.:coffee:

I don't know the clown

Just saw his comments on Colin Cowherd page so I clicked his name and the ESPN article was the 1st thing that showed up on his wall. Flame away

I don't know the clown

Just saw his comments on Colin Cowherd page so I clicked his name and the ESPN article was the 1st thing that showed up on his wall. Flame away
Yeah didn't think you know him but his last name was beaver As in Leave It to Beaver? ROFL

Best comment on that lame ass Falcons site:

Yeah and even if the Patriots get the Falcons play book. The Pats still won't be able to stop em. That is the saddest part about it all.

Best comment on that lame ass Falcons site:

Yeah and even if the Patriots get the Falcons play book. The Pats still won't be able to stop em. That is the saddest part about it all.

yeah, because we all know the Pats aren't the Eagles, or the Chargers, or the Dolphins...or Tampa

I told ya something would come up (no matter how small/stupid). :coffee: :coffee:

(yup, that's a double coffee on that one)

uhh...

...you know what that sounds like, right?

Well, it's a crude reference to a bodily function by intent, echoing the BR visit at the heart of the DGATE mythology.. If it sounds like something else, I'm lost.

Cheers, :toast:

#Playbookgate! Get Ted Wells on the line!

Back