Should we trade CBE Brady

crew1954

Reaction score
He would be worth lots of picks and those and the extra cap money could be used to shore up the D.

An Alex Smith can come within 2 fumbles by a practice squad player of beating the Giants. I don't see what more Brady accomplished than Smith.

Where the **** do these ideas come from?

Trade him to Cleveland. I'll see to it that the browns give all their draft picks.
Then maybe I'll finally see my team in the SB.

Where the **** do these ideas come from?

Trade him to Cleveland. I'll see to it that the browns give all their draft picks.
Then maybe I'll finally see my team in the SB.

People get spoiled....5 superbowls in 10 years with 3 wins, is sometimes just not enough.:coffee: I like MD was am not mad at all at last night, I saw a team that had no business going to a superbowl go there anyway. I also saw a team without its best option on offense and with a young defense fight their asses off to win that game, so what is there to be pissed about?

He would be worth lots of picks and those and the extra cap money could be used to shore up the D.

An Alex Smith can come within 2 fumbles by a practice squad player of beating the Giants. I don't see what more Brady accomplished than Smith.

No, but I'd trade you for a poster with a clue.

Brady has done well so far, and I'm fairly certain that we will be back in the Super Bowl before Brady retires, and should we do so, Brady will get another ring.

Over the next few years, we will see Brady mentoring Mallet, hopefully when Brady retires we will have a player that can fill the shoes of a legend, like Rodgers did with Favre.

Brady still has plenty left in the tank and barring any huge injuries he'll probably be good for another 4 years at least. Brady's passion is football and he has a good offensive core to work with, we will improve over the next few years on both sides of the ball.

This is such bullshit. I really want to go off on a rant and swear like a truck driver, but I won't, at least not right now.

When you have thoughts like this, you should restrain yourself for at least a day before you post them. Seriously.

To all those living vicariously through Brady: all the NFL is is entertainment.

If the lead singer in a band can't cut it or wants out ( David Lee Roth, Peter Gabriel,etc) they just get another one.

Depending on tastes, Van Halen and Genesis were better/worse, BUT they were different.

Trade Brady, throw Mallet and a good defense out there and if BB is what he is supposed to be, the Pats will be fine.

If Brady goes and wins with SFO and BB makes Mallett a SB MVP, then you all get what you want, as they will both be the GOATs.

So we should trade the guy whose taken us to 5 SB's in 10 years as a starter.....glad your not running the team.

or all those living vicariously through Brady, all the NFL is is entertainment.

If the lead singer in a band can't cut it or wants out ( David Lee Roth, Peter Gabriel,etc) they just get another one.

Depending on tastes, Van Halen and Genesis were better/worse, BUT they were different.

Trade Brady, throw Mallet and a good defense out there and if BB is what he is supposed to be, the Pats will be fine.

How exactly do you know what Mallet will do? Usually teams hang on to the Qb that just took the team to a superbowl with a 31st ranked defense, but maybe your team is different.

The Patriots are on the verge of another Dynasty why would you cut bait with the GOAT...Insane...

CBE: Can't beat Eli

Did they go to the 50 yard line and arm wrestle? Pretty sure played the giants defense and Eli played the pats defense. I mean with your logic, we would have to trade the entire team and all of the coaches.

The Patriots are on the verge of another Dynasty why would you cut bait with the GOAT...Insane...

The Pats were on the verge of a new " dynasty' in 2007. didn't happen.

Dyansty is a term used in retrospect, not proclaimed beforehand.

Christ the Gnats just won a SB, and 2 in 5 years,they must be on the verge of a dynasty too.

To all those living vicariously through Brady: all the NFL is is entertainment.

If Brady goes and wins with SFO and BB makes Mallett a SB MVP, then you all get what you want, as they will both be the GOATs.

Maybe to you it's just entertainment. To some people, they take it very seriously, and it's a huge part of their lives. And if you want to compare Tom Brady to a lead singer in a crap ass band replacing its crap ass singer, you just don't have a clue about football.

BTW, your analogy is faulty. What would the Rolling Stones be without Mick Jagger?

Your oversimplification of what will make this a good team, i.e., Mallett becomes SB MVP by virtue of trading Brady and getting a "good" defense is ridiculous, immature, and not worthy of posting.

The Pats were on the verge of a new " dynasty' in 2007. didn't happen.

Dyansty is a term used in retrospect, not proclaimed beforehand.

Christ the Gnats just won a SB, and 2 in 5 years,they must be on the verge of a dynasty too.

With an aging defense, a receiver that would not be around for long, that was the verge of a dynasty....do you know how many players are still here from the 2007 team? 8....was not on the verge of anything, the pats rebuilt and amazingly made it to a superbowl during the process of rebuilding.

Maybe we could send BB back to the JEST for that 1st rounder we gave up and promote McDaniels.

3215591_o.gif

Back