Show your Bruins Pride!

I support this thread. Hope the B's come out of the East, but...can't help y'all on this one.

But I'll be in Montreal in a couple weeks, so the Bobby Orr jersey will make the trip.

EDIT: F-it. I'll compromise.

I'd love a Detroit vs Bruins final.....2 original 6 franchises....win, win:thumb:

Screw these other pretend hockey cities:coffee:

I know it's been posted before but I can't think of any better way to get pumped up for the upcoming series than watching this clip......

ok....well I guess the imbed on the Wensink video is not working. oh well.

I support this thread. Hope the B's come out of the East, but...can't help y'all on this one.

But I'll be in Montreal in a couple weeks, so the Bobby Orr jersey will make the trip.

EDIT: F-it. I'll compromise.

ROFL Nice! :thumb:

<<<Nothing fancy but it will do. Good for us female fans. Go B's.

lol-neely-o.gif

Thats Ulfie taking out Cams knee...

Kinda pathetic for a Flyer's fan to taunt the bruins using a Penguins hit...

Thats Ulfie taking out Cams knee...

Kinda pathetic for a Flyer's fan to taunt the bruins using a Penguins hit...

I was asking about the cheesola in the avatar.

But yes, you are right about the Neely gif. Candidly, any video showing one of the most beloved players in Bruins history getting injured is f'in lame to post.

If I was inclined to give out negative rep (which I think I've done only one time), I'd do it here.

Bad show.

I was asking about the cheesola in the avatar.

But yes, you are right about the Neely gif. Candidly, any video showing one of the most beloved players in Bruins history getting injured is f'in lame to post.

If I was inclined to give out negative rep (which I think I've done only one time), I'd do it here.

Bad show.

My bad....it's Daniel Carcillo...the clown who put his hand around Savards next yesterday...

Yesterdays overtime win was total AWESOMENESS
Just pure Balls to the wall from both teams

My bad....it's Daniel Carcillo...the clown who put his hand around Savards next yesterday...

That is one ugly, cheesy, low rent dude.

He looks like a typical Yankee fan, with the ass crack, wispy mustache and girl friend named Crystal with the huge hair and small tits.

My bad....it's Daniel Crycillo...the clown who put his hand around Savards neck yesterday only to spawn Savard into one of the best hockey moments in recent memory...

FYP

Top shelf

Back