Sitting here in shock

At first it will feel like someone dragged you by car and chain across a rock Quarry for 24 hours, but slowly you will recover. Give it some time, but then look for the positive, there is almost always a positive in any situation.

As someone else pointed out, at least it wasnt decades, $$$ payouts and all that extra BS on top...PS..most women are psycho anyways :insane: stay single and your pockets will jingle! Someone gave me that advice and I didnt listen..oh, where I could be today if I had.:coffee:

THAT BITCH!

Mark me down the "heavy drugs and post and pictures of videos on the seediest possible website(s)". That usually goes well for everybody.

Also, I ate 2 boxes of samoas in 2 hours today, and that was like taking 8 adderall and a whole bottle of Prozac. But then I felt a little ill. Good tradeoff, though.

Whaler, that does really suck and I hope you pull through the worst part sooner rather than later. You will pull through, though.

(You'll notice how I'm not suggesting that you call your gay stalker friend, whether as a retaliation, release, or revenge. That was purely out of respect for you and your delicate emotional state. It took a great deal of willpower and I hope to hell you appreciate it.)

God Bless.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry to hear that, man.

It wasn't as bad as you, but I went through the break-up phase a little over a year ago. It sucked, and I still think about it at times when I feel a bit lonely. Overall, it taught me how I strong I was, though. Before this I felt like there's no way I could've gotten through that situation, but I did and I'm glad it passed and is over with.

Hang in there.

that bitch!

Mark me down the "heavy drugs and post and pictures of videos on the seediest possible website(s)". That usually goes well for everybody.

Also, i ate 2 boxes of samoas in 2 hours today, and that was like taking 8 adderall and a whole bottle of prozac. But then i felt a little ill. Good tradeoff, though.

Whaler, that does really suck and i hope you pull through the worst part sooner rather than later. You will pull through, though.

(you'll notice how i'm not suggesting that you call your gay stalker friend, whether as a retaliation, release, or revenge. That was purely out of respect for you and your delicate emotional state. It took a great deal of willpower and i hope to hell you appreciate it.)

god bless.
posted via mobile device
i was debating if i should go there and forgot to return and post that

dammit

i was debating if i should go there and forgot to return and post that

dammit
I totally forgot thats even worse..Shame on me...:banghead:

In the mean time Whaler I hope each day brings you strength and you can start seeing the good that will eventually come out of this...

So sorry to hear this Whaler :( Hang in there. I spent my days drinking after I broke off our engagement, but the best thing I did for myself was one day I looked at myself and decided I needed to change. So I started kickboxing. What a stress relief that was and then I just started doing things for ME because I didn't even know who me was anymore. When the time is right the right girl will fall into your life :) :hug:

Well, it's time to try to pick up the pieces and figure out what to do next....because I have no idea.

Well, it's time to try to pick up the pieces and figure out what to do next....because I have no idea.

as cliche as it sounds one day at a time, talk it out don't hold it in , you got people out there family and friends who love you and net friends here as well

You will find a stronger you in time, its there

you take it one day at a time...and rely on your friends if you need them...I promise you, time will heal your pain...

Start ice fishing. Nothing like drilling holes, dropping baits, and seeing flags pop!

That will take your mind off just about anything. Trust me.

Do you have plans with friends for the weekend games? If not, make some...

Nah, no plans. I am going to be out tomorrow night at a friend's place. Sunday, I'm probably just going to stay home and move stuff around because she should be done moving out by then

Nah, no plans. I am going to be out tomorrow night at a friend's place. Sunday, I'm probably just going to stay home and move stuff around because she should be done moving out by then

Like I just told you, help her pack, aka take all her stuff put in box put on porch

least that is what I would do

no i don't have sympathy for someone who could not give you the common courtesy to sit down with out and tell you what was up ... will say no more i will probably offend someone

Yeah, I was holding off on this, but...you haven't given a "why" in all of this. Did she tell you? Is there someone else, or is it a growing apart thing?

A lot of the advice people are throwing around changes drastically depending on stuff like this. Or, of course, feel free to not say. :shrug:

Yeah, I was holding off on this, but...you haven't given a "why" in all of this. Did she tell you? Is there someone else, or is it a growing apart thing?

A lot of the advice people are throwing around changes drastically depending on stuff like this. Or, of course, feel free to not say. :shrug:
Ya I agree I lost my woman as soon as I won the worlds smallest penis contest...
:sulk:

1) Talk, write, yell, scream, cry, or do whatever to get all your emotions out and not bottle them up

2) Throw yourself into your work for some time - it will take your mind away from your pain for a good chunk of your day

3) Don't date right away. It may sound like a good idea to take your mind off of the other person, but it can actually do more harm than good, and you could hurt someone else in the process.

4) Find a hobby - even if its something as mundane as going to the batting cages or driving range.

5) It may take some time, but you need to re-discover yourself and your self-confidence, but it will come back and you will be stronger in the long run.

I've been blind-sided like this too, and these 5 simple things helped me manage and move on. I made some mistakes with dating too soon, but I learned from it and when a relationship ends for me now, I take some time to grieve for the end, and then I can move forward. Use your network of family and friends. Don't hide yourself away. You CAN move on and find true happiness, I promise you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, I haven't given a reason because she hasn't really given me one.

But don't worry, I'm over it now. The bitch moved out today and took my cat, which she said she was leaving with me.

Well, I haven't given a reason because she hasn't really given me one.

But don't worry, I'm over it now. The bitch moved out today and took my cat, which she said she was leaving with me.

see your making progress already :)

Back