Sitting here in shock

Whaler53

Join the Darkside, bitches
Reaction score
I come home from work tonight and my fiance, someone I've been with for over 7 years tells me she's leaving.

She was my life, and now she's left me.

I'm just numb right now...I don't know what I'm going to do.

All I can say is that everything happens for a reason. It just means there is someone else better is out there waiting for you.

I'm sorry Whaler that's terrible news, don't get down on you're self

I come home from work tonight and my fiance, someone I've been with for over 7 years tells me she's leaving.

She was my life, and now she's left me.

I'm just numb right now...I don't know what I'm going to do.

Be glad it's fiance and not wife and kids, and move onto bigger better things... I know if my wife leaves me I'm going right for an asian with large breasts who makes six figures... ;)

Good luck, I hope you find the perfect woman for you.. this one was obviously not who you thought she was, and you don't deserve to be treated like that.. you deserve better.

Whaler I've been in your shoes more than once, and it is heartbreaking thing to go through... You will be a stronger,smarter and better man because of this experience... Most importantly you will be better off without her in the long run... It just was not meant to be, and the exciting part in all of this is you are set free to find someone who wants to be your soulmate... Hang in there brother...

That sucks dude. my fiance, girlfriend of 15 years, had to be kicked out last year. i feel your pain. I still feel it now.

Hang in there Whaler.
I can't get too specific.... but trust me, I know some married guys who wish their fiance had left (or they had left) before getting married. it's hard now, but with time and hindsight, you will probably see that there was something(s), even if they seemed small and insignificant/manageable that become reall big problems after X-years married and/or kids. Engaged and married are two entirely different things, believe it or not (in case you have never been married).
I'm one of those married guys "I know", by the way...

Good luck! it'll suck for a while

Get out of the house. Enroll in a class where you'll meet a different crowd. You have control of your life. God Bless...

I feel so bad for you Whaler. Seven years is a long time to put your heart and soul into a relationship. It's okay to grieve, because that's what you're feeling. Give yourself that time to go through the steps of sadness, anger, loneliness. But try to stay busy once the initial shock has worn off, and in time your life will move forward. Trust me on that.

no woman is worth rucking yourself up over

they are ALL a terrible invention of a vengeful god

every single LAST ONE OF THEM :Lecture:

/bitteroldmanSTILLWAITINGforthosebewbiepicswasleadtobelievewerecomingforthwith :cuss:

Sorry, man. Take some time to reflect and really force yourself to keep truckin'. It's going to be hard but you'll come through on the other side in one piece.

Sorry to hear about that Whaler. Hopefully, today you are feeling a little better. Things do happen for reasons. Time away might be just what you need to realize that she wasn't the one. Take some time and let yourself heal. Don't jump into anything too quickly. Lots of good advice in previous replies.

Be glad it's fiance and not wife and kids, and move onto bigger better things... I know if my wife leaves me I'm going right for an asian with large breasts who makes six figures... ;)
I take it you're NOT married to LurkingWife II ???

Good luck, I hope you find the perfect woman for you.. this one was obviously not who you thought she was, and you don't deserve to be treated like that.. you deserve better.
Agreed. No matter how much it hurts, if she doesn't wanna be there, you're better off with her gone. All the best on moving forward. And it's ok to cry.

Cheers, BostonTim

Hang in there, my man. We've all had our still-beating hearts ripped out by a woman at one time or another. The important thing is to remember that things will get better, and that you'll meet someone who will make you shake your head in disbelief at the fact that you let this person put you in this place emotionally.
To make you laugh...This is Funny as Hell but Sam nails it-
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cV1dyV9d_1k?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cV1dyV9d_1k?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cV1dyV9d_1k?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cV1dyV9d_1k?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back