So has anyone heard about the conspiricy?

foley11

I am anti progress
Reaction score
Just reading some Ravens boards and I'll be damned if Ravens fans dont think they are the subject of a NFL wide, penalty calling scandal perpetrated by the league in favor of "High profile" franchises like our beloved Patriots. They seem to hate our QB specifically for looking for roughing calls.

Why do I read these things? I should be working.

I am hoping some of you can fill me in because I had no idea. Maybe i am naive?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

The Ravens cry after every loss....

they have been spewing this all year (The Ravens players)

Sounds like preemptive whining to me. I guess they know they're gonna lose.

For serious, I believe that they are the most penalized team in the NFL this year.
Stands to reason that they will be flagged for many pelaties (ROFL @ Emmitt WORD Smith )

BB looked that up last year, we chatted about it after the Ravens game (nevermore)

Yeah even though Brady has a broken finger, cracked ribs, a bad shoulder and is coming off season ending knee surgury, he somehow is protected by the league and never gets touched.

Who doesn't love a team that blames the officials after every loss. It's the classy way to go.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Who doesn't love a team that blames the officials after every loss. It's the classy way to go.

Ok, lets leave colt fans out of this.:coffee:

Ravens have been bitter about penalties since 2007 when they fell apart against the Pats.

Brah are you talking about the Monday Night game from 2007? That's long and done now.

85-90% of the fans blame the penalties simply on the lack of discipline. You will always have fans who argue about the referring no matter what team it is. Most Ravens fans blame the players and coaches.

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

You're not allowed to say that word. It's been copywritten by LdT and Merriman. You could get sued for that!!!

Just reading some Ravens boards and I'll be damned if Ravens fans dont think they are the subject of a NFL wide, penalty calling scandal perpetrated by the league in favor of "High profile" franchises like our beloved Patriots. They seem to hate our QB specifically for looking for roughing calls.

Why do I read these things? I should be working.

I am hoping some of you can fill me in because I had no idea. Maybe i am naive?

To be fair, it must be really difficult being a fan of a team that the NFL is conspiring against. That's really bad luck. Thankfully, the Pats will put the Ravens and their fans out of misery on Sunday.

Brah are you talking about the Monday Night game from 2007? That's long and done now.

85-90% of the fans blame the penalties simply on the lack of discipline. You will always have fans who argue about the referring no matter what team it is. Most Ravens fans blame the players and coaches.

You can't be a Ravens fan. You're too rational. :huh:

To be fair, it must be really difficult being a fan of a team that the NFL is conspiring against. That's really bad luck. Thankfully, the Pats will put the Ravens and their fans out of misery on Sunday.

I hear you. Looks to me like they need to stop the on field hystronics evry time they are flagged. I am guessing they are their own worst enemy. Showing up the refs every week is a sure way to get the penalty snowball rolling downhill right at you. I can't turn on a ravens game without seeing them jumping up and down when they get flagged.

You can't be a Ravens fan. You're too rational. :huh:

They're like my secondary team. I've come to like them since I came to University of Maryland two years ago. Pats are still #1 of course.

I hear you. Looks to me like they need to stop the on field hystronics evry time they are flagged. I am guessing they are their own worst enemy. Showing up the refs every week is a sure way to get the penalty snowball rolling downhill right at you. I can't turn on a ravens game without seeing them jumping up and down when they get flagged.
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

ravense.jpg

Back