So, Ladies...Let's talk about Grey

I'm reading it....its not as "dirty" as I thought it would be....why they would ban it is beyond my imagination. Also I heard on the radio that this book is so big that walmart, target, cvs etc will now add a toy aisle. :shrug: I live in FL where there is a store on every corner so...no need for that here>)

A "toy" aisle? What does that mean? They're gonna turn Walmart into www.amazing.net? Won't they have to put a gate around the aisle?

I'm reading it....its not as "dirty" as I thought it would be....why they would ban it is beyond my imagination. Also I heard on the radio that this book is so big that walmart, target, cvs etc will now add a toy aisle. :shrug: I live in FL where there is a store on every corner so...no need for that here>)

I can only imagine what kind of toys they's market with these books :coffee:

Hey.....try not to spoil this for me.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

A "toy" aisle? What does that mean? They're gonna turn Walmart into www.amazing.net? Won't they have to put a gate around the aisle?
I would think so....but ya know spencers sells vibrators and other things too with no gate ROFL

Hey.....try not to spoil this for me.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

a96940_vibrat.jpg

Wait...WHAT???? HAhahaha!!! I read that so fast I thought it said they eat a dick like an ear of corn.

ROFL

I'm fvcked.
ROFL

Okay, here's a situation where I shouldn't bother to tell a story because it's from my childhood, and while to me it is both scarring and funny, no one else is likely to appreciate it. Especially because you can't hear his voice in your head. But that's never stopped me before, so...

So my Dad was a high strung sonofabitch, and can find any and every reason to get pissed off - better still if it's at one of his kids. He seemed to like to keep us on our toes. As I understand it his father was much worse, but...whatever.

Anyway, I'm about 9 years old, and it's a beautiful summer evening. We have corn on the cob fresh from the garden with dinner. I'm the youngest of 7 - 5 girls & 2 boys - and we're chomping away, mostly in silence because it's clear Dad is on edge.

Suddenly, one of my sisters gets targeted: "How come you chew so damn loud!?" She's startled, and the butter causes the corn to slip out of her fingers and under the table. She mutters something and ducks under the table to get the corn. Just as she disappears, my dad snaps, "Yeah, well, put your lips around the damn thing, it doesn't have to CRACKLE so much."

Now, that's a ridiculous thing to say about someone eating corn under any circumstance, but when a young teenager is under the table and there's a group of teenaged girls around the table... They of course burst into laughter.
...and promptly get grounded for even knowing why that could have been funny. Oddly, my brother, maybe 12 or 13, was laughing right along with them and nothing happened to him. :shrug:

As for me, I didn't get it for a few years.

But how I laugh when I think back to those golden days of my childhood!

Dude, I've got a "hyper wank device" for you right here in my pants. No need to lay down the cheddar for the corncob to butter your biscuit.

:rolleyes:

[Rule 34 reference here]

Lollerderby.

+1 for the beautifully obscure reference. Not one of his best known works by a long shot...

Made for one very sick and twisted paper during my Masters. Loved that one.

I'm pretty sure Grey isn't going to shock me. I watched Girl with the Dragon Tattoo yesterday while gooned on hydrocodone. THAT trilogy is disturbing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Made for one very sick and twisted paper during my Masters. Loved that one.

I'm pretty sure Grey isn't going to shock me. I watched Girl with the Dragon Tattoo yesterday while gooned on hydrocodone. THAT trilogy is disturbing.
Posted via Mobile Device
I watched that one too....it was pretty disturbing. Greys isn't shocking unless you don't have fun sex:shrug:

Back